What old light would you like to see remade/updated?

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
What old light would you like to see made again with new materials/technology? I would like to see the 2 AAA Minimag, and hope they do make them in the new LED versions.

That little light has always been a favorite, it just feels and carries so nice. I still use it about half the time when I am around the house, modified with an MJLED.

I am really tempted to start buying up all the colors I can get in this little thing.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of those little side by side 2xAA pocket torches with a slide switch on the side...maybe it could be updated to have two or three levels.

CFU

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to see more UL and hazardous-rated lights.. Take the Pelican SuperSabrelite for example, that'd be AWESOME with a LuxeonIII, and a Cree or a Seoul p4 would be even better!!

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would LOVE to see a Streamlight 4AA Cree! Same runtime with twice the brightness! That would be incredible.

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm with mossyoak, MAGLITE SOLITAIRE with LED, regulated, metal reflector, the works. Aesthetics wise to remain as original.

Sharpdogs

Enlightened
JohnK said:
The "old" Infinity Ultra, no changes, except for a Cree in there.

Bulletproof, and simple,

My thoughts exactly! The "old" Infinity Ultra is one of those products that I wish I bought a few more of.

Nebula

Enlightened
The 2D Kel with the big head and a modern switch.

While I am standing over the wishing well - it should be easily converted to HID, tri-bored for 3x17670s, and come in a nice coat of medium/dark gray Duracoat.

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to see the discontinued 2 X CR123A Brinkmann Legend LX updated with a Cree XR-E or Seoul P4 based lamp assembly.

I've always liked the contrast of the shiny metal head and body against the perforated black rubber grip and black rubber anti-roll headband.