Zebralight update

Flintstone

Newly Enlightened
I for one love the H30 UI and by far my absolute favourite way to handle modes on any flashlight.

Just wish they would produce a 100% spill and no flood "normal" AA flashlight and a AAA headlight with the H30 UI... :)

mega_lumens

Enlightened
H501 is a regular H50 but with a clicky?
Will there be an H30 in AA version (any time soon?), cause I don't see it update list?

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: H60 18650 Zebralight in development.

The H30 has perhaps the perfect UI and number of levels for a HL. I like my EX10 a lot, but as a HL it would be waaay too complicated.
How is the H30 UI complicated? Push button to turn on, push button again to turn off or push+hold button and release to set desired level.... I admit, I have only had my H30 for one day now, but I find this UI very easy to use. And I would be very disappointed if it wasn't on the next model.... Unless ofcourse that would have a Nitecore EX10 style UI ... Zebralight PD anyone?

Dr.K

Enlightened
I love my H30, and I'm almost sure I'll love the 18650 version as well. I can't hardly wait. And as we all know, you can't please everyone, but I think ZL has found a happy medium with the H30 UI.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I'm most excited out the reflectored 18650! I'm looking forward to some updates.

cat

Enlightened
Yes; you could find the posts about them if you search.
Please understand that they have to be changed when there are problems with suppliers and so on.

cat

Enlightened
Zebralight, please get more GID brackets like the ones with the H50. :thumbsup: So nice.

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang it. I was just about set to purchase an H50-Q5 until I saw this thread. Now I suppose I must wait for the H501.

Sigh... :(

;)