What happened to Tactical Warehouse.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Newly Enlightened
I have bought maybe 30-40 lights from Dan at tacticalwarehouse.com over the years.

Anyway, I can't find his website anymore.

Can someone fill me in?

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Dan called me about a month ago. He sold Tactical Warehouse. He sold it to a CPF member (or former CPF member). I don't remember who, but I don't think the new owner is active on CPF.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Viper.

TW had some difficulties. I don't know where the website went or if it is even still in operation.

If you were to post this question in "Flashlight Industry" in CPFU you will most likely get the full story and possibly more than the full story.

Mods/Admins -

If that was not good advice let me know and I'll change this post.

***EDIT***

I didn't see Hoghead's post before I posted.

Last edited:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I talked to Dan a few weeks ago and He said he had sold the company to somebody in New Orleans which was shortly afterwards, major hammered by the Katrina hurricane.

Larry

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Isn't Dan the one who, ...<snip> oops I was thinking of Meridian Tactical. TW was the distributor for the Lioncub fiasco. He really handled the PR poorly after the S*%t hit the fan. I think it even spawned the whole "revelations" thread up top. <snip>...Please correct me if I'm wrong :shrug:

Last edited:

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think he basically said screw you to CPF. Are we that powerful to cause a company to go out of business?

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Catalyst or initiator would be incorrect IMO. IMHO the U would be better for detailed discussion.

Empath

Flashaholic
Viper's question of "what happened to TW", was given beneficial answers by those informing us of the purchase by the New Orleans buyer, and the damage received by Katrina. However, past information of any conflicts, bad feelings, or opinions are documented in the relevant threads involved at that time. Those threads can be sought out and read at anyone's convenience. Rehashing them can only lead to speculation and accusations toward one that, from recent appearances, isn't here to defend himself.

That the thread would move in such directions, with escalating tensions and negativity, could reasonably be expected. The discussion, as a CPF Cafe topic is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.