Does Anybody Else Do This?

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I stayed at my office about 30 minutes longer than I needed to just to use my U2 on the way to my truck.

Does this make me wierd?

-Goatee

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there something special about your workplace where it gets dark sooner? If not, I would have thought you might be able to do the same thing at home or anywhere else along the way between work and home.

Besides, I know the parking lot all too well in the dark to need a flashlight :)

:)> said:
I stayed at my office about 30 minutes longer than I needed to just to use my U2 on the way to my truck.

Does this make me wierd?

-Goatee

Arkayne

Enlightened
Hmm, I'm guilty of turning off my office lights, locking the door, remembering something that I left on my des,k and leaving the lights off as I pull out the Surefire.

greenLED

Flashaholic
:whistle: now that you mention it... :whistle:

there's also this dark room in the middle of the building... it has a microwave, and... somehow :whistle: sometimes I can't find the light switch. It's *pitch* dark in there (or so they tell me) :whistle:

metalhed

Enlightened
I wait until it's dark to get the mail from the boxes at the end of our block.

I don't think I'm weird, but I'm sure the neighbors do. :tinfoil:

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do the oposite, when I finish work at the office I race home as quickly as possible so I can play with all my Flashlights

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
I work nights at a water plant and still sometimes turn off the lights in the house on my nights off and use my flashlights instead. Of course I'm single so I can get away with it.:nana:

TenPin

Newly Enlightened
Ever since I got my L2P I've found myself leaving lights off at night when I go downstairs for midnight munchies.

I feel strangely attached to my new light.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I'm sure my dog is not happy about my new light hobby. I now mostly prefer to take walks with him when it gets dark....but he's getting increasingly demanding to go out during daytime because his buddies are still around.

I may have to adjust this hobby.

SCblur

Enlightened
Of course it makes you wired...in a flashlight way. We're all weird here in a flashlight way, just like some people are weird in a computer way, or a shopping way. Everybody is weird about something, at least our weird is publicly acceptable and legal. :)

alberto

Enlightened
People like us who love little cylindrical metal devices that project beams of light are all weird but so what? It's better than being a criminal sex offender.

Why not leave work on time, go home, and go into a closet to get your fix? I visit my basement quite often without turning on lights (saves on electricity bill).

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
metalhed said:
I wait until it's dark to get the mail from the boxes at the end of our block.

I don't think I'm weird, but I'm sure the neighbors do. :tinfoil:

Now that's wierd...

I actually stop off at home while I'm working (delivering) just to check if I got anything!