Go PATS!!!!!!

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are actually folk cheering for Denver?

thinking.gif

By the way... GO COLTS!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Well, you need a Sharp Aquos LC37GD6U!

lights0275ai.jpg

lights0280oz.jpg

But obviously the picture looks better in person, in all reality this is probably my favorite light.... :naughty:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Ive been a Sony guy my whole life until this Gem. As a matter of fact the rest of my whole system is sony. She's a beauty though isnt she, I'm proud of her.

You listening to the scanner tonight Radio fduring the game?? I got my Uniden 396T with a Ear bud in my left ear.

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Yuppers, got the Pro-2006 going ( have 3 ) and two trunkers, a Uniden 300XLT ( got 3 ) and a Pro-2051, told the wife it will be a busy night once all the drunks leave the bars after the game, Pats need a TD to stay in it. Gotta get the kids a cheap HD set for the Xbox360, looks great in HD!!!

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
GO DENVER... wait... is this the PATS fan club... woops :)

-David

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful TV! :drool:

That pass intereference call was total BS. It changed the whole game. Before that nobody was doing much on offense. It forced the Pats to take to the air more. That and Brady having an ugly game.... :( Do the Pats now fall apart, or can they come back into dominance next year?

I respect the Patroits, I don't feel the same about the Broncos. I think they are overated.