PremierLight 2watt headlamp> My first LED

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Lightfreak:)

Welcome at CPF:grin2:

When you are happy with it, it's a good one:).
Specially for the price. I'm a little sceptical about the 2Watts. I'll hope it can deliver the output of 2 Watts instead the need of 2Watts and brings 0,5 Watts.
But for narrow tasks it will be fine.

Take a look to the world of Luxeon lights. They are playing in a different, very interessting game.

Here a few links for reading a few day/nights:

Flashlight Reviews and LED Modifications

WWW.LEDMUSEUM.ORG * THE LED MUSEUM - Reviews of LEDs & LED Flashlights - Gallium Indium Nitride UV, violet, purple, blue, aqua, turquoise, green, white. Also Gallium Arsenide and others. New LED MUSEUM! GaN, InGaN, SiC, GaAs, GaP, GaAlP, ZnSe, LED flashlight, LED flashlights. Formerly For The Love of LEDs

Zaklamp test

I wish you a lot of fun with your new light and also here at CPF.

Best regards

____
Tom

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've never seen that one before, but I like the looks of it. I think it's the first low-priced head lamp I've seen that is not made of plastic. The price is right, too. I bet it's brighter than the $10 one I got from Costco.

Looking forward to hearing more about it when you get it. :popcorn:

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just went hiking yesterday with the Streamlight Argo HP and the FavourLight (Nuwai according to FLR) HLX-712L. The FL has three brightness levels, a strobe, a battery level indicator, and dead flat regulation. The Argo HP is very similar, with two brightness levels, no strobe, no battery level indicator, and great regulation. The FL is $27.50+shipping at www.amondotech.com, and the Argo HP is a little more expensive.

Hold on to your wallet!