Best looking AA or 123 light (must be single)

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
We all are affected by the look of a light...personality is a plus...but just off looks...what lights do you find you enjoy looking at the most? Sex appeal...yea...some have it, some don`t. What lights:kiss: and which one`s :eeew:

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
nitecores aa & cr123 look great as well as novatac , the formula F1 is nice, the Bitz cr123 ..theres plenty of customs too ...theres also lots of very nice chrome finish DX lights

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I guess first you have to decide whether or not you like the crenellated top, although I guess that isnt too common on single battery lights. Maybe I'm weird, but I always thought the RA Twisty's were pretty cool looking. The Aeon too.

torpeau

Newly Enlightened
We all are affected by the look of a light...personality is a plus...but just off looks...what lights do you find you enjoy looking at the most? Sex appeal...yea...some have it, some don`t.

I kind of like the look of the C9 that is in transit to many of us.

c98dy6.jpg

matt0

Enlightened
I think the SureFire TITAN is one of the best looking lights out there.

While the CR2 Titan doesn't meet your "AA or 123" criteria, the new (unreleased) CR123 Al Titan would meet it.

surefiretitanvq0.jpg

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Black Dragonheart with RPM CR123 tube in brass to fit your criteria (but I prefer the original 18500 tube) for the full beauty of the unique exterior.

superflytnt

Enlightened
If you removed the inscription I'd say that my D10 looks pretty slick. Clean lines and simple design.

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
The fleshlight is the all-time best looking flashlight.

note: it was a joke ok?

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I think the SureFire TITAN is one of the best looking lights out there.

While the CR2 Titan doesn't meet your "AA or 123" criteria, the new (unreleased) CR123 Al Titan would meet it.

surefiretitanvq0.jpg
Does that mean there's a CR123 Al Titan on the way?

That is a great looking light and not at all what I expected from Surefire.

Zenster

Enlightened
Man, you guys are a hoot. :)

Just like women, you could line up 100 different flashlights and 100 different people will each choose a different one as the "best looking".

And just like choosing among 100 different women, we CPF'ers intuitively know that the best way to handle the situation is to "have them all". :eek: :broke: :shakehead :ohgeez:

Philbee

Newly Enlightened
JETBeam JET-11 IBS

Looks mean with that big beautiful oversized head on a compact CR123A body, what it promises in looks it more than delivers in awesomely mean output. :devil:

For me it was love at first sight with the warm fuzzies from that first grasp standing the test of time.

A well finished little gem with an excellent easy to program UI. :)