Streamlight twin-Task?

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I quick drop over to the Streamlight web site will tell you that the three LEDs produce 25 lumens.

No, they are not P60 hosts.

Yes, I have owned several. The LEDs tend to be a little on the blue side, but are artifact free, as is the incan. The bodies are well made, and it is kind of nice to have a side clickie once in a while. As you can probably guess from the side clickie, this is not a tactical flashlight, but a nice, well-built general purpose light. My ex bought several in the 3C version to use as emergency lights at her preschool, mainly because the other lanterns she bought were also using C cells. (Just be careful cutting them out of their plastic case, or you might cut the laynard short like she did! :) )

I bought mine mainly to milk the last out of the cells I have taken out of my G2 when they start going dim.

All in all, I like it, and am thinking about getting one or two more to keep handy around the house.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a couple. 1L and 2L. They're solid and dependable tools. SL's customer service is great.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got the 2L SL TT light, it is basically a porr man's SF A2. I have it stashed for backup use somewhere around here. Decent light for the money, but nothing really earthshattering technology-wise.

LG&M

Enlightened
I have the L1. I realy like it to bad it is out gunned by so many other lights. Wish it could be upgraded.

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
I have the L1. I realy like it to bad it is out gunned by so many other lights. Wish it could be upgraded.

It looks like it would be really hard to upgrade by myself. It didnt seem like it would be easy to get the engine out.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are outdated, and I consider mine as giveaways to my friends/co-workers. Spend the money on something newer.