Forward-clickie for Jetbeam JET-I?

Inferno

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking to pick up a JetBeam JET-I to replace my lost Nightcore NDI, but I am spoiled by the forward-clickie switch. Is there one out there for this AA thrower? Much mahalo in advance!

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I'm not aware of one, though the EX (2xAA) models are all forward clickies.

But a word of advice - the IBS interface is much easier to work with using a reverse clicky. You might try it out first..

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're talking about getting the Jet1 MK I.B.S., good luck trying to find one. There doesn't appear to be any out there except for the people that own them. It was a limited run, when they're gone that's it.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
If you're talking about getting the Jet1 MK I.B.S., good luck trying to find one.

There's one in my pocket as I type :) JetBeam's French distributor Neolumen.eu was selling them up until about a month ago. They're not throwers though, pretty sure the OP is referring to the recent Pro models.

Inferno

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, that's the one... there's a Ver. I and II on eBay, only difference I see is that the Ver. I has rounded cut-outs around the head and the Ver. II has a more hexagon shape to the head. Is there really a difference between the two? The reviews I looked at don't seem to say so...