Arc-AA nearing production...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is a pre-production picture:

Arc-AA2.jpg

We are still tweaking the Hard Anodize. The first 15 units will be a bit greener than the rest of the lot. The picture above is one of the first 15.

Specs:

Arc-AA

- Powered by a single AA cell
- Drives a Arc-AAA type semi-regulated circuit
- B2S white LED
- Limited production (we made only 1 run, may be continued if demand warrants)
- Ready to ship in September 2003
- $39.95 each
- Runtime of about 10 hrs on a single AA alkaline

I will post here when are about ready to open the order page. These will also be available through our dealers so ask your favorite dealer if they will be carrying them.

Enjoy!

Peter

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Peter,

The picture is great and I can't wait to buy a couple!September can't get her fast enough.

Are you thinking 30 or 60 days from now?

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW, that's a nice Arc AA! I'm definitely getting one!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Dan

ChrisA

Enlightened
Sweeeet. May have to get me some of those too, although I already have a pile of AAA's that i rarely use, because that damn 1 1/2 year old LE just doesn't quit... Me thinks 10 hours bright runtime will come in handy sometimes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris

Darkaway

Enlightened
Peter,

Great looking light. I've always wanted a big brother for my AAA. Any chance of offering a clip similar to the one on the AAA? I find that to be an invaluable part of my AAA's and my Infinity ultra.

AZMAN

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif$39.95 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
E Wok,
It should be the same as the Arc AAA, it is just bigger for more run time. That light looks very, very, very familiar. Noted the LED used so you can call it the Arc AA Premium-G. Who is going to be the first to stuff a Madmax+ Q3L in there?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
what thread pitch? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif (please tell me 5/8-28...)

this light should have a lot of modability /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Can't wait for it . . . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
The timing is good for me. I should just about have done enough penance for the purchase of my CPF edition AAA that I could finagle this without having to sleep on the couch for too long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
A real beauty!!!

Will you post here at least a couple days before the order page goes up? I'm concerned they might go fast.

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif All RIGHT! Looks good. How about Pre-orders?

I wish they were a little less money so I could buy a bunch, but I want a couple of them anyway.

dtsoll

Enlightened
After reading BentheadTX's post I am led to believe the LED used is the same as in the AAA LE or premium, is that correct? Thanks folks, Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.