New Charlie's Angels Lights?

Tommygun45

Enlightened
Anyone else watching the new Charlie's Angel's on ABC tonight? And for you west coasters keep an eye out. They are pretty sharp looking lights and they have bright green GITD tailcaps on them. Look about the size of a 6P led but they have pretty good beams. Anyways anyone have any ideas?

StarHalo

Flashaholic
The episode will be online shortly after the premiere, which will greatly simplify analysis. And it's a good thing, since most everyone will be watching NBC tonight. Also, I feel bad for the other two girls who have to star alongside Minka Kelly, the balance of beauty wasn't so skewed in the previous Angels versions..

Scubie67

Enlightened
More people are probably more interested in a different kind of "HI-BEAMS" on that show than what your talking about:D

nbp

Flashaholic
I will have to watch it online, as I work second shift and am not able to watch it live. Oh well, at least we have that option now. Let us know what kind of lights they have, if anyone can identify them.

Halo, I have to go with Rachael Taylor. Aussie accents FTW! :bow:

davecroft

Enlightened
Ahhh. The definition of a true Flashaholic - one who watches Charlie's Angels for the flashlights.

Still, it's better than watching it for the acting!