Bacardi "O" and what?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bacardi \"O\" and what?

I bought some Bacardi O(orange) and Tonic today after Sasha's suggestion. What else is good to mix it with? I'm not a "shot" drinker.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Bacardi \"O\" and what?

Just tried some and Barcardi O and tonic is nasty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Bacardi

Don't take drink advice from chicks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Unless you want to know what to get to impress your date /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Go to BladeForums and there are better suggestions over there. Knifeforums has a Single Malt forum that has suggestions also.

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sweet drinks.....not my bag. Wild Turkey on the rocks is what I like or just plain beer. Not too picky about what beer, free is the best IMHO.

Mike

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast

umm.. well tkl..
i will simply step in with the best suggestion so far..

www.barmeister.com hahaha.. they've got every drink i ever heard of and more there..

you can search their drinks by alphabetical order.. or by what their base is.. if you prefer beer based drinks etc.

no going wrong there.. they'll have something that'll sound good..

Greta

Flashaholic

Uh... I would NEVER mix Bacardi O with tonic nor would I recommend it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif ... I recommended mixing Absolut Mandarin or Citron with tonic. Bacardi O is good on it's own... and DavidW is the one who recommended it to me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast

LOL, ok guys. I think I'll stick with beer. If I feel like mixed drinks I'll stick with whiskey & diet coke/rum & diet coke.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Uh... I would NEVER mix Bacardi O with tonic nor would I recommend it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif ... I recommended mixing Absolut Mandarin or Citron with tonic. Bacardi O is good on it's own...

[/ QUOTE ]I realised I bought rum instead of vodka when I got home. [ QUOTE ]
and DavidW is the one who recommended it to me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Aha! The truth comes out.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know Sasha is a chick. Wouldn't recomend Bacardi O for guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Turkey sour is my favorite shot.

Girls around here like Sex on the Beach for shots. Mixed drink tastes vary too much to list.

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
DavidW said:
I know Sasha is a chick. Wouldn't recomend Bacardi O for guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny how you're the one who had tried it and told me about it though... Hmmmm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Real men aren't afraid to admit they drink Bacardi O3... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast

I tried. It's ok. Thought chicks would like it.

But it's single malts and Mich Light for me.