Are you a member of the Zebra herd?

justanotherguy

Enlightened
My apologies to my former car club, The Herd (Impala's)...
But I thought, hm, there are Malkoff junkies...Why not a herd of Zebralight owners!
I have really come to love these little guys... The UI is nice, the feel and construction top notch...
and Ive gotten to be a bit of a tint snob to boot!
So I now have:
SC600
SC600w
SC61w
H600w

I loves em, but I am an 18650 guy for now. Perhaps I will delve into a different ZL that takes a different Li-Ion... but it'll
HAVE to be Li-Ion....

Tony

Quiksilver

Enlightened
No, not a fan of the battery options for the newer zebras.

i have an H501 but it is malfunctioning.

TweakMDS

Enlightened
Not yet, I can't currently decide between the SC51/SC51W/H51/H51W so might have to take the luxury way out and get the SC51 together with the H51W. But at the same time I also want that bare bulb effect of the H502... And things get expensive if I buy all of those.

Currently considering just getting the H51W and waiting for the T5 to see what that brings.

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guilty!

dsc01330800.jpg

Oops... it's missing one! :D

Last edited:

LEDburn

Enlightened
Yep. Bought a H600Fw for urbex and fell in love with UI immediately.

Fast forward a month;
·H600Fw
·SC600w
·H502d
·SC80w

Love them all!! SC80w is sooo underrated!!! Put a 17500 in that bad boy and you are onto a winning formula!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yessir.

I've got:

Sc600w
Sc31w
Sc30w

Soon to be added:
H31r
H31b
Sc600 (will mod it with 4000K XM-L emitter swap most likely)
Sc51w

So yeah the Zebra herd is in full effect!!

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in. I started out with the SC30, then got the SC60, then the H51, H51w, H502w, SC600, & then the H600. Next will be the H502w. When asked, "why so many" my reply is "they keep making better ones!"

The UI is the best around. Runtimes are the best around. Size & weight is the best around. Options/choices are the best around (cool white, neutral, high cri, red, daylight, then all of these in the "f" flood version...nice.) Zebralight is a rising contender in the flashlight/headlight world as a dominant player. They are even in the process of building a manufacturing plant in Texas (US MADE!!) lending to improved customer service in the future. I'd buy their stock if it were available. I have heard that their sales have been rising exponentially...I believe it.

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
SC30w x 6 (liked it so much I had to have enough extras to outlive me....well, that and my 3 little girls love 'em!)
H31 x 3
SC60
SC60w
SC600 (with emitter swapped to neutral 5000K 3C)

If they'd up the SC80 to 300L+ I'd buy one.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have bought 3. 1 of 3 was waterproof.
Had to put on a bigger o-ring on my h51fc. I couldent feel any added resistance when I screwed the cap past the o-ring. Leaked water into the battery tube when put it under the shower. Other than that tiny o-ring flaw, it's awsome.

My old h30 had a leak around the lense (first version had some problems with this) and mine used to short out and start flickering if i used the light (cange modes etc) alot in heavy rain. Using the switch alot would suck in droplets of water around the lense, kind of like a pump.. :) Fixed with some transparant glue around the lense. A friend of mine that just went to Afganistan borrowed the h30 and a fenix tk11 , so it's down there now. I told him that he dident need to worry about the lights. I have banged them around for years and years, and they prob can survive more stuff than he can.

Last edited:

jak

Enlightened
cpf-dazzle.png

H51Fw | SC51 | SC51w | SC51c |SC600

YES! I am a member! I just bought my 5th one today. However, may I make a suggestion as to this group name? A grouping of Zebras is technically called a "dazzle."

That sounds cooler too than herd. What say we?
Proud member of the Zebra DAZZLE!

Last edited: