Surefire type body clone in Titanium or Stainless steel?

STAINLESSFREAK

Newly Enlightened
I and was wanted to build a flashlight like the old surefire 6p led so 2#cr123 so a 10 to 12 hours run time single mode in titanium or stainless steel? Does any one know what I can get a unmarked body for the build. I was going to run a surefire bulb unless there is something better to more lumins and or longer run time. First build but I have modded and played with maglites for years so any help would be great.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Solarforce also made an L2 and L2M in SS. There are also assorted "xxxx"fire SS hosts in DX.

Fireworm F1 is the cheapest Ti host. After that there are some, but they are all high dollar customs.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's gonna be heavy. But tough. Love my L2and L2M. Hard to get now. L2T is available now. Along with the spiderfire version of the L2 and L2M. Makes nice little SS Legos. I'd look at the assorted P60 led drop ins for sale. Malkoff, Vin, Nailbender prob best best for single long run time versions. Vin and Nailbender will make you one pretty cheap. Malkoffs are heavy duty, bit pricy but worth it for what they are.