AA flashlight with 1-4 lumen low mode

Latango

Newly Enlightened
Is there one? Can be double or single (or quad for that matter) battery, doesn't worry me. Just needs to last a very long time on low lumen mode.

I don't have the time to do the research, and I know some of you flashaholics could rattle them off the top of your head.

Thanks lads.

LedTed

Enlightened
I don't have the time to answer, and you're correct , some of us flashaholics could rattle them off the top of our heads. :crackup:

Welcome Latango.

Amelia

Enlightened
Some rattlings: :)

Sunwayman V11R (with AA extender tube), Nitecore SRT3, Jetbeam RRT0, L3 Illumination L10 snd L11C, Every AA Zebralight made, EagleTac D25A, Sunwayman D40A (4xAA Batteries), Many others.

Last edited:

Amelia

Enlightened
lol, Yes, I will edit that. Thank you so much. Deadliest Catch is on. :)

:)

I like the EagleTac D25A Ti (Nichia 219, of course!) too... it's my keychain EDC. I like the Titanium, love the modes and UI, and completely adore the tint! :)

Gaffle

Enlightened
Check out Armytek. They make a really nice product. I believe only the pro versions have the firefly mode, which is low lumens. There are several Armytek versions with a lot of battery types. I have the Tiara A1, its a headlamp but it has the same specs as the Prime A1. Battery type is AA alk, NiMH, or 14500.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Highly recommend the Zebralight SC52 or 5 lights, great options at the low lumen mode with long runtime as well. In the moonlight test thread for these lights several users reported up to two weeks at the .34 lumen setting and the new SC5 has a 1 lumen mode lasting approximately 16 days. Great lights, well made and they work great.

wjv

Enlightened
Spark SG-5

1 lumen mode = 240 hours
8 lumen mode = 32 hours