*NEW* Maratac AAA Titanium

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Thanks for the heads up. Yes, looks great, super price too, just ordered two.

2ac

Newly Enlightened
I could not resist. It'll keep my CU company. Now I might just have to pick up a SS for the trifecta.

gunga

Flashaholic
I wonder how the threads are. Also, I wonder if the grade 5 titanium makes for less galling/binding vs the cheaper grade 2 titanium. That would be very cool.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the look of this light, will be my first Maratac light. Now just need some rechargeable AAA batteries to go with it. A titanium light of this size putting out 100+ lumens is a winner in my book. Hope they release the copper version again as I missed out on that one. And the stainless steel. This hobby sure gets expensive fast!

brusiedmeat

Newly Enlightened
LOL.. The 1st post states the great price of $44.

Almost makes it a 60 dollar light with shipping, which kinda kills it for me.
I was able to sneek in my order for 2 lights @ $44 each with screwdriver for 99 total with free ship, as I had it in my basket last night.
Others might want to hold out for the SS version that were going to 30ish when they come back to stock.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine has now shipped and is scheduled to arrive Tuesday next week! Looking forward to receiving it and I'll definitely post some pics too. For those who have rev 3 Maratac AAA lights, does it have mode memory or always start out in medium?

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL.. The 1st post states the great price of $44.

Almost makes it a 60 dollar light with shipping, which kinda kills it for me.
I was able to sneek in my order for 2 lights @ $44 each with screwdriver for 99 total with free ship, as I had it in my basket last night.
Others might want to hold out for the SS version that were going to 30ish when they come back to stock.

Yeah, that $9.95 shipping stopped me. Looks like a great little light at a decent price for titanium - no doubt you'll all enjoy the little light!

Minimoog

Enlightened
Once again, no UK shipping :sigh:

Are there any decent AAA or AA lights like this available in the UK? No luck in finding one so far.