Part of The LED Museum is down

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
VERY IMPORTANT: My server at http://ledmuseum.jpoproductions.com appears to be down as of 4:45pm PDT 08-31-04, so if you receive an "error 400: Bad Request" screen, it is not my fault and not the fault of any of the links on my website or posted elsewhere, like on CPF or CPFU.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif :horse_kicks_poo-poo: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif :horse_kicks_poo-poo: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Seth

Newly Enlightened
Hi Craig,

seems like the whole jpoproductions-site is down ( just checked jpoproductions and it´s the same "error 400" ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Hopefully you have a backup of your data?

Seth

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Seth said:
Hi Craig,

seems like the whole jpoproductions-site is down ( just checked jpoproductions and it´s the same "error 400" ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Hopefully you have a backup of your data?

Seth

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi Seth,

I'm guessing the entire domain is hosed for one reason or other now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I have the data stored locally, but it's not organised in any particular manner.
The last time I downloaded the entire contents of that domain into a single directory was on 03-28-04.
Yes, I still have all the files locally, but rebuilding all the web pages hosted on that domain could take some time.

Looks like when that domain comes back up I know what I need to do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess you could always post your newer reviews in the reviews forum for now for us to see.
Then eventually copy and paste those in part, or in full to your home site when it's fully back up for the rest of the world to see.
That's all I can think of for now.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
watt4 said:
have you emailed or PM'ed the guy?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll have to dig through old emails and PMs to know exactly for sure lent me this webspace. So the quick answer is "no".

[ QUOTE ]
watt4 said:
did you have a control panel? could you ftp into it before? if so, see if you can login using the IP address and your username/password

[/ QUOTE ]
I did not have a control panel that I was aware of.
The password is somehow encrypted in the FTP configuration file, so I don't know that. And I don't know the IP address at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I have a webhost with diskspace and bandwidth to spare.

I could set up an account for you if you'd like - subdomains aren't going to work out, regrettably...

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'll wait until 09-07 for jpoproductions.com to get their {vulgar term for feces} together before I start thinking about changing hosts. Your offer is much appreciated, but let's wait this one out before I make the change. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif