The maker of Nuwai lights: Shyguang

Archangel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have the bandwidth for more than the top-level view, but it looks like we'll have some interesting stuff headed our way this summer.

NetMage

Enlightened
The web site is a little different, but I don't think I see anything that hasn't been there a while.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
One division makes a great KT-66 vacuum tube (valve for you Euro's) for guitar amps. VDG

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, good find. Looking through, I prefer the 305-x to the 303-x - both are q3 but one has normal knurling instead of the diamond grip. BTW these lights are on index 2, middle row, the left-most two.

A

Advancedmart

>Shyguang is but one of the makers of nuwai.

It my understanding these guys may be a distributor like Nuwai. But who knows?

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
They list their type of business as "manufacturer / exporter" of "new era LED flashlights".

From http://www.trade-taiwan.org/5temp/itac_tmp_01_e.asp?vender=80065172#

"THE ILLUMINATION OF LIGHT BRIGS CIVILIZATION, WE DEVTOE OURSELVES IN DEVELOPING INNOVATED ALUMINOUS AND PLASTIC PRODUCTS, SUCH AS 5£X, 1WATT, 3WATT, 5WATT LED FLASHLIGHT. IN THE COMPETITIVE FLASHLIGHT MARKET. SHYGUANG HAS HAD ITS ROAL. BUYERS WORLDWIDE HIGHLY EVALUATE OUR PRODUCTS BECAUSE OF OUR EFFORTS IN R&D WE HAVE QUANTUM LIGHTING PRODUCTS LTD, IN CHINA IN CHARGE OF R & D AND MANUFACTURING, OUR PRODUCTION SITE IS IN XIEXID, HUIHUAN TOWN, HUICHEN DISTRICT HUIG CHOU CITY GUANG DONG, CHIND, SHYGUANG INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD, ALWAYS STIVES FOR EXCELLENCE AND THE EVERLASTING RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CUSTOMERS."