An RIP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
I apologise for taking some of that out that you quoted Poppy I didn't know. I thought I better take out my opinion so I won't be violating any rules.

Edit: sounds like a good movie Poppy. I want to watch it now.

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I post about flashlights in an off-topic thread in a flashlight forum, is that off topic?
I lean heavily to the extreme bright. That is why I like big flashlights with multiple major caliber emitters.

Well, anyway, back to off topic: RIP, everyone!

Greta

Flashaholic
Poppy - let it go. We already know how you feel. Enough already. Might I suggest you remove yourself from this thread until someone more to your liking dies?

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also lean heavily to the extreme heft. That is why I like massive flashlights that have tons of heat sinking, to balance out the extreme bright.

My flashlight views are in perfect harmony. The extreme bright and the extreme heft in perfect balance.

RIP, Frank Zappa!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im afraid to ever read about betty whites death. she is so cool. and funny as hect google betty ehite bloopers

scout24

Flashaholic
While I don't disagree with the rebuke, I don't think celebrating it was appropriate. How about we just move along? Thanks...

While I don't disagree with the rebuke, I don't think celebrating it was appropriate. How about we just move along? Thanks...

I posted it as a joke, not a celebration. Figured people could use a laugh.

Remaining silent while the hearse passes by carrying someone you've never agreed with is not hypocritical behavior. Remaining silent is not even so much as being respectful of the dead person's family and friends. Remaining silent is showing reverence for the fact that sooner or later everyone is going to be "passing by".

scout24

Flashaholic
Sorry, saw it as rubbing salt in the wound. And I agree with your "Remaining silent" sentiment. Is it paraphrased, or yours? Thoughtful either way.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Some of the prior posts about RL are so out there that it is impossible to separate honest feelings from blatant satire.
That being said, if CPF Staff misunderstands what a member has written and proceeds appropriately, well, perhaps in this case the only way to win is not to play.

RIP Rush! The best Christian since Jesus!
I mean, as long as we're doing satire, a person might post that Jesus would be spinning in his grave if he knew all the things being done in his name.

Last edited:
Some of the prior posts about RL are so out there that it is impossible to separate honest feelings from blatant satire.
That being said, if CPF Staff misunderstands what a member has written and proceeds appropriately, well, perhaps in this case the only way to win is not to play.

I mean, as long as we're doing satire, a person might post that Jesus would be spinning in his grave if he knew all the things being done in his name.

No He wouldn't. The tomb is empty. :)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im pretty sure it was rush limbagh who played a prank with another radio station the other radio station was a crazy out there rock station but for the prank they switched formats

Status
Not open for further replies.