AND THE OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER IS .....

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Do you at times feel ...(the "Thread Killer" thread won't die?)

Yup, that's exactly it, except Zed never got back up :D

Zed's dead baby, but Butch rode off on his chopper. This thread's like Zed's chopper, it won't die. It just gets parked for a little while.........then someone comes and takes it for a ride. :takeit:

~ Chance

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

... so we're running away from Marsellus Wallace?

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, YOU'RE running from Marsellus Wallace. Should've thrown the fight like we told you.

Well, you shouldn't have said I was finished. Sorry about that, Floyd. And... what are YOU guys doing on my chopper????

What does Mr. Wallace look like? Why was the diner out of blueberry pancakes? How bout that foot rub?

~ Chance

Marsellus Wallace is black and he's bald and doesn't look like a b**ch. It wasn't dinner, but breakfast and she had to get buttermilk -the hamburgers were also at breakfast time which raises the question; how long were those kids up for? I wouldn't give a foot massage to a man or to my mother, but I wouldn't throw a man down 4 stories through a greenhouse for giving one to my girlfriend; I might sell him as a gimp, though...

Relax, we're just taking it for a ride. We'll give it back when we're done. Hey man, what do you think he'll do when he finds out where you hid his gold watch? :eek:oo: dude, you OK? You don't look so good.

~ Chance

Last edited:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now, the chopper wasn't mine to start with, but the watch is my birthright. Normally I'd go medieval for something like that, but I dipped the watch in some chemicals. Don't ask what they were, but there was a warning about dysentery. You should never stick a stranger's watch in holiest of holies. I guess this is very much going medieval after all :devil:

You were saying something about ...... What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. Sounds like you, Maynard, and Zed have something in common. :sick2:

~ Chance

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
AN THE OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER IS .....

C.G.! You Dah MAN!

Please, a note our Mod's: I hope you'all don't mind that I started this thread to announce the winner. The reason being, I didn't want to post a post under C.G.'s last post where no one responded to his post. ...... Not sure exactly what I just wrote, but I hope I said that right? ... LOL

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic

Congrats to CG on being the thread killer and last post in this thread. Before this one. Although the thread isn't closed. But the second copy of this thread is celebrating the conclusion of this one, so I'm glad this ended well. Even though I'm currently typing in it. Now I'll go post in the other thread and continue celebrating there until it's closed, in which case that thread will actually have a thread killer, and we can celebrate that here in the original concluded thread.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Re: AN THE OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER IS .....

(Thumping bassline, trumpets, handclaps, confetti)

Ceeeee-le-brate good times, come on! Let's celebrate..

StarHalo

Flashaholic

So now that the second thread has been merged with this one, neither thread has been killed, which means the mods clearly want this game to go on for as long as possible. Onward!

StarHalo

Flashaholic

What, no gif? Come on Star, get the party started right.

We gon-na cel-e-brate and have a good time..

ijJPylCGsIGLN.gif

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not sure the thread actually died. Like a zombie, it just laid dormant until someone made a little noise or gave it a small nudge.

Halo: I think she got bitten by the floppy drive while checking out this thread. Those look exactly like zombie transformation convulsions...
Rule #22:When in doubt Know your way out