Arc-RGB Pre-orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMom

Enlightened
MC sent for two. Santa will be delivering to MrMom and the little one. A budding little miss. flashaholic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hmmm, not to open a can here, but I am wondering if the head could be sold separately, then you'd have "holiday-and-rave" and "rest-of-year" heads for your one Arc AAA battery toob...

alanz

Newly Enlightened
Sure sure... they come out with a new toy for me to try to explain to the rest of the world. I ordered an RGB last night, and (not a surprise) another AAA to have around for some future gift. < s >

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
FrenchyLed said:
I have receive a message from Arc flashlight LLC :

"The following items have been shipped to:"

[/ QUOTE ]
I got one of those emails late this morning too!
If the shipping info is right, I should have my Arc-AAA-RGB this coming Monday or Tuesday morning, and get it on my website later that day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
I hope to have mine tomorrow, at least if the shipping time is the same as it has been from Arc previously... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

foxalopex

Newly Enlightened
Umm err somewhat useless if you ask me as a practical light. Of course if you buy one I'm going to assume that means you're a real flashlight junkie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif My friends already think I'm nuts for spending what I did on an ARC AAA LE but I suppose if it makes you happy go for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

E

EchoSierraTwo

man o man chevy delight! according to FedEx the RGB is in NYC this very morning. It arrived at 7:30 this morning. Now what are the chances of me getting today or do you think that I will get UPS'ed (I have notice that with UPS when they post the est. delv. date they keep to it even though the item is in the facilty early, say by a day or so. They never use to like that. This gets my goat with UPS). Man I hope not. I was actually going to take off a little early today to go trick or treating with my daughter but if the light is here and if there is a strong possibilty that it could be delivered to me today then I will wait so that my daughter can wear it on her costume. She will get a kick out of that.

****UPDATE**** She is on route. On the truck as I write. Off to notify the mail room of my little package.

Peter, you never cease to amaze this Arc-aholic. Thanks once more. You must be a genie. It was my wish to have it here for all hallows and you delivered. Thank you much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arizona to NJ overnight for a 3-day package. Once again, FedEx comes through!

These are just as cool as I thought they would be. I will have to figure out what to use them for. What the heck, they are just too cool not to use.

Peter, et. al., THANK YOU for making Halloween like Christmas!

UPDATE: I know now that if my nephews or nieces see this, it's all over. I've had mine running for a bit now and noticed it runs a tad warmer than a normal ArcAAA, but not hot. It's just too neat and I REALLY like the color of blue it emits.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not fair. As of last night, my order was in a hold status at Arc. Oh well, my FedEX hub holds three day orders anyway.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
WooHoo! Mine is on the truck for delivery!!! Just in time for Halloween too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I managed to pick up one of the diffuser wands that quickbeam mentioned for only $2.50 at Wally World. I got a white one, and the wand does a great job at diffusing the light. Wasn't too hard to get off of the light either, just beat on the joint a little bit with a hammer to break the glue joint, but it didn't damage anything else. I think I'll hang this in the window tonight! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifJust got mine neat little light. All fun!
Thanks Peter for a fun little light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I just got mine wow it has a interesting cycle if it can be called one it is a 3 or 4 component flash sequence thanks Peter in time for halloween wtg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.