Flashaholics: Tell me a little about yourself.

kaseri

Enlightened
35, white collar worker. But my real passion is mountaineering.

P1000415.jpg

P1000518.jpg

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am a 4 year old female. I go to pre-school and play with my dads flashlights. And some times I play with his computer too.

Cheers

Last edited:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just reading about Mt Washington in an extremes almanac... it said something along the lines of the average peak wind speed each day over the course of a year is like 65MPH... Highest average in either the US or North America.

Anyway, back to topic. I'm 34, male. Spent most of my working life in IT but made a tremendous change and work a small, very high quality concrete company with my ex father in law... And I owe that change to CPF. This was the first forum that when I registered, I put, 'IT - looking for a change' as my occupation.

kaseri said:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a male, 56 year old very high miliage unit. I thought I'd be dead decades ago. (It's not the years -- it's the mileage) I'm a homemaker and consider myself to be one of the luckiest people on earth. My wife and I and a cat live in a bunker above sea level in New Orleans.

cryhavok

Enlightened
I'm a 21 year old male...in my final days of BS undergraduate work :grin2:

...But starting at the University of Miami School of Medicine for a MD degree in August :green:

Enjoying CPF (and a life) while I can :party:

Jefff

Enlightened
34 Years, Male, Married, father of 4
Consultant
Still scared of the dark :laughing:
Loves anything Tactical.. Lights Guns Knives Etc....

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Male, 34, will be 12 next month, I mean 35!! I am a house chauffeur for a premier hotel in the 90210, shuttling guests around town in the hotels' Rolls Royce Phantom.

WNG

Enlightened
43 yr. old male peter pan. EE/CE, did HW and SW Design Verification Engineering. But have not worked these past few years due to a nasty divorce! Learning to take life not so seriously.
Currently deciding what and where I wish to try next.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am a 40 year old female.
I am a Patient Service Coordinator in a hospital and I also do pet sitting/dog walking on the side.
:)

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am a 20 year old male student at a university (computer stuff) here in Slovakia. I love hiking. I also collect british army equipment with my friends (usually we go hiking dressed up like soldiers :laughing: ).

cdosrun

Enlightened
I am a 25 year old, single, male, post-graduate student. I completed a four-year Biochemistry degree and am just nearing the end of two years of law. Hopefully I will be a trainee solicitor in the near future. Oh, and I've worked in IT as well.

When the numbers in the bank account start getting smaller again, I think I will buy some more torches :)

Andrew