Flashaholics: Tell me a little about yourself.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Male, 55, married (34 yrs.), son (18 yrs.), chemist at animal diagnostic lab (32 yrs.). Grew up in suburban Pittsburgh, came south for school and never left.

soffiler

Enlightened
45, male, married, no kids, one cat, living in the future home of a couple dogs and a couple horses. Occupation, see sig line - I am VP of Engineering at Central Tools, Inc. in Cranston, Rhode Island, USA. We provide products for the automotive technician, from measuring tools (micrometers, calipers) to lighting products. We build a lot of corded compact fluorescent worklights. We entered the LED market with our CentraLED(R) and we are following that up with our FlashFlood(tm).

General website: www.centraltools.com
http://www.centraled.net/

redskins38

Newly Enlightened
I havnt posted in awhile but what the heck. Lets see i am 19 turning twenty this weekend. I am currently a college student along with being a member of the Arkansas National Guard.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I am a 27 y/o married male. I administer prescribed doses of radiation to patients for a living.

I also listen to all sorts of radio comms for a hobby, I love communications. (Public saftey, Military Air, Aviation, Trains, etc.). I also collect lights and like to learn about the technology behind them. Oh and I fish and drive a Hummer. :D

Scottiver

Enlightened
What a cool thread. It's now 12:30AM so I am now 46 today! I am a landscape/tree service contractor (male) who loves to have fun in the outdoors, camping, windsurfing, golfing, kayaking, mt. biking and whatever else is fun.

Empath

Flashaholic
Attributing quotes to Cartman in order to avoid the appearance of flaming and baiting won't work. Remove it.

Added edit: Nevermind, I removed it myself, Carbine15.

Last edited:

22hornet

Enlightened
I'm a 42 year old male (mentally 82).
Not yet married, but will be in December with a "worthy opponent" who is also a flashaholic.
I work in an insurance company and like flashlights, guns (favorites are Colt Python and Diamondback, Browning 1910, Browning auto .22 and Beretta 950), cars (my Smart Roadster makes me happy) and modern art (pop art).

Kind regards,
Joris

Valolammas

Enlightened
lahjik said:
Haven't met any other librarians on here though...

I'm an assistant librarian, if that counts. Not really a flashlight profession, though I often work at the closed stacks, which in our library are in the basement floors. Underground, no windows. Should the power ever fail, there'll be some quality dark down there. No, I didn't touch that switch, wasn't me... :whistle:

I'm 32, married, one child, currently no dog. My wife thinks my hobbies are "semi-useful".

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
RdlyLite said:
@bench...boy- I would not have imagined you being a kid still. Haha.
Yea, I try and not tell to many I am still 15 as I feel like they wont want to do selling/trading business with me. I have not screwed up a trade or sell yet, and I dont have plans to do so either in the future.

Maybe most do know my age, I dont know:shrug:.

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
21 year old
A 4th year commerce/economics undergraduate

Once I get a (proper) job, I'll get into a gun club and use my flashlights!

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a 37 year old *domesticated* male. Not employed, I stay home with the baby and do all the cooking, while my wife brings home the bacon.

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never heard of pron... is that some sort of Sci Fi series or something?

nana.gif

I think he meant 'prawn'-which I think is some sort of crustacean.LOL

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
20 year old male.

Full time I work at ******** ******** making munitions for the Military. Explosive rounds and their non-explosive training counterparts. Sorry, can't tell you any more.

Part time I train to be a Reserve Officer. Hoping to be hired for full time work within the next two to three years. In the mean time I just train and luckily, before I turn 21 and become official, get to work under certain circumstances. I get to go hands on if needed, but I don't get a gun obviously.

My hobbies are flashlights, knives, and working out.

Recently engages and expecting a baby in January :( .. I mean :)

gallagho

Enlightened
Maybe knot is clued up on protein research and he's actually a prion star?

I'm 39 and I'm a microscopist for an inspection and testing company.

Dave Keith

Newly Enlightened
Well, I can go you one better; I'm 58. I'm a dual career male, with my wife of 37 yrs, 2 sons, and 2 granddaughters. My two careers have been as a Baptist minister and a teacher/educator/administrator in both public school and post-secondary education. Right now I'm just being pastor of the church I've served for 25 years.

My wife says I'm proof you can grow old without growing up!