God Bless The Green Bay Packers!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a game! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations, Ray, your Eagles pulled it out!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Craig...

"Sent packing..."? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

And I was so nice to you when we beat your beloved Seahawks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
There must be a reason why Favre just threw up the ball for grabs? Any Carolina Panther fans? They deserve to be congratulated for their showing thus far. I'm glad they beat the Rams. I tend to root against teams that moved, the Baltimore Ravens first and foremost because of what Art Modell did.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
new egland is a good team but i hate em to .sucks to be me this year as a pro fan. at least the huricanes did ok this year

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Packer Fans...!

It was a great ride!

God Bless The Green Bay Packers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Carpe Diem said:
What a game! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congratulations, Ray, your Eagles pulled it out!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, however I'm still at loss as to why Farve threw that pass. He didn't even look down field prior to releasing.

cheesehead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, that pass made the game. Eh, all the little things add up. It was still a great ride, still,... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Carpe Diem said:
Hey Craig...

"Sent packing..."? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

And I was so nice to you when we beat your beloved Seahawks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm very sorry if you were offended by my statement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
But the Packers were "sent packing" with that Eagles field goal in overtime. It was a road game for Green Bay, so they had to go home with a loss...ie. they were "sent packing". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
you all made it furher then my team did,farve is a amazeing athlete.it will be patriots vs eagles.. patriots will win by 7 at least there in miami diviosn makes the divioson look good

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
That pass will be one of the great mysteries of our lives. It didn't absolutely mean Philly would win, but it sure LOOKED that way...

I don't feel strongly one way or another about the 4 teams left... but I guess at this point I'd enjoy seeing the Phillys win. (But go Colts!)

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Colts are heading to Foxborough for some Patriot Games. Don't know if anyone can stop Manning at this point; he seems to finally have gotten himself in postseason gear.