How's The Weather There ?

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
View out our window before the snow starts in an hour 1f328.png
IMG_0427.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Woke up yesterday at 7pm.... Mild snow.
Steadily got worse over the next several hours.
Short break in the weather at 2am.
More snow. First time this year, cleared snow off my car.
15 minutes later I was gone.
Thankfully we have a contract with a snow-plow service.
Dude left after the 2am break in the weather.
But 5 hours later, snow lightened up a bit.
On the road. Credit where it's due.
This joke of a city excels at plowing and salting the roads.
Right now, bit of rain. Snow finally stopped sometime in the afternoon.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Omg I love soup all of them chicken soup is great but also love bean and bacon soup or split pea or oyster soup

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I'll be doing pork loin most likely in fried rice was on sale 2 bucks a pound here. Which is good for pork loin here. But I got there early Winn Dixie always sells out. So I was there at 7 am. They open at 7 am. Price still said 3 bucks per pound which still isn't bad but it rang up 2 bucks . Far as the weather is was so cold as I age I am starting to think I prefer summer. In my younger days I liked winter.

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wasn't so bad today; woke up to 16f. Now it's crap, 34f and starting in with freezing rain. Just took the dog walking and all was good until I hit an asphalt patch covered in black ice. Down I went. Came up with a sore knee although I didn't hit it. Must have twisted it wrong. Almost everything still has a coating of snow, so I didn't bother with Yaktrax; foolish me.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
omg im so happy its above 32 for a few days after since my head injured i am forgetfull and am so scared it will get cold and ill forget to leave water driping plus for a few days it has been like 45 degrees in my house.im ok with that fas as me long as my pioes dont break. but then again i have wool blankets