Malkoff MD2- M61 or M61W

tje803

Newly Enlightened
Gene doesn't over drive the emitters and designs all his lights with adequate heat sinking to be used at full output for as long as the batteries last.

Grizz

Wow that is to know. I just continue to be surprised in a good way by Malkoff devices. I know this is the 3rd time saying it, but from my few interactions with Gene and Cathy I can say that the customer service at Malkoff is outstanding as well.

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow that is to know. I just continue to be surprised in a good way by Malkoff devices. I know this is the 3rd time saying it, but from my few interactions with Gene and Cathy I can say that the customer service at Malkoff is outstanding as well.

If you think that the customer service is outstanding, wait till you use their lights.
:)

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
M60C is probably just the regular 'C'ool White. Oveready also have the M60N in stock.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1
And when your checking out Oveready have a look at torch lab's triple drop in's

I actually had a LMH one in the shopping cart last night. I removed it since I don't have any Hard Anodized 3 cell Surefire bodies to which I'd attach a Cryos cooling bezel.

Been awhile since they offered the M60N. Thankfully I already have one from their earlier runs. Excellent neutral thrower. The only one I can think of that may outdo this is the M60W. :)

While there isn't a dedicated entry for the N version, it can be chosen on the M60 page. There seem to be 8 of them in stock.

Grizz

CMAG

Enlightened
I actually had a LMH one in the shopping cart last night. I removed it since I don't have any Hard Anodized 3 cell Surefire bodies to which I'd attach a Cryos cooling bezel.
They are for 1 or 2 cell lipo Not 3

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I stumbled onto an HA Oveready 9P earlier today for a wicked price, so I had to snag it. I just bought a TorchLAB LMH 4000K triple to put into it.

I plan to run dual 18500s most of the time, or dual 18650s with an OR bored A19 when I need longer run time.

Grizz