meaniest pratical joke ya ever did

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol ok so i had a roomate who had a cat.. so i record a cat in distreess mp3 on my pc..then i run speaker inn crawl space under house ;lol this house had a very small hard to get in crawl space and very dark ya cant see much under it i put speaker as far and well hidden from entrace as i could . so he gets home and here cat under house and i it was my pc. so i give him my flashlight they i drained batts from lol. i knew it would be dim and go out soon as he got under house. well i also had a wav of a huge dog so a course at right time i played that wav. man im mean lol it was a growling meanest dog ya ever heard

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
I used to work for a major car amplifier manufacturer. We had this "hot shot" technician who thought he could fix anything. I took and old non-working amp and put 3 black cat firecrackers inside on the turn on wire with a squib made from a filament of wire. I put the lid back on and took it to him saying I couldn't fix and could he have a look at it.(everybody was in on it) He hooked everything up to it and turned it on. The fuse was about 2 seconds long from where the squib lit them. Boom. It was all contained in the extruded aluminum case, just noise came out.
We all had a good laugh.

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
The meanest???

That was just about 4 years ago. I was visiting my 75 year old dad. The TV was on, tuned to a newscast discussing the probable outcome of the Florida ballot recount. The sound was down and we were talking.

My dad looked up just in time to see a picture of George Bush drop off the screen and Al Gore's pivture took it's place. Dad looked at me and asked "What did they say?"

Without hesitation, I replied... "Oh! Bush just conceeded the election."

Never do that to an old republican with a weak heart whom you happen to love. I thought he was going to kill me when he realized I was just kidding.

Yup. Mean.

Daniel

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i just recalled another rofl ok my grandma loves wheel a fortune. well everyone in my family knows im a bit slow,just the way it is lol well wheel a fortune came on at 7 on one chanel and then reaired it again on other chanel at 730. was same episode lol so i watched first one and wrote answers down(note she loves htis show and always eatches it ) so a course i go and watch it with her and i know answers already lol she got so upset id answer it like when it just had 2 letters ns stuff ;lol

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
this is the best i've heard although my dad was the one that pulled it off. It was during the 60's and a fellow worker had just bought a VW bug because it was pretty efficient at the time. As a practical joke,every day, he would add a bit of gas to the gas tank without the person knowing, and this went on for a couple of weeks and this guy was raving and bragging till you couldn't believe about how good his gas mileage was on his new VW. After about the 3rd week, my father started to syphon a bit of gas out of the gas tank every day and the guy was beside himself at what horrible events or turnaround had cause this obvious malfunction in his beloved car. For the first few weeks, it burned no amount of gas,and then it used gas like there was a hole in the tank. When the co worker seemed as though he was becoming way too upset about this awful turn of events, my father and the other workers confessed to what they had done to this poor guy. Needless to say, the worker who suffered this prank, wasn't any too happy about being victimized.

avusblue

Enlightened
Years ago, I worked for a "brand name" consulting firm, there was this new guy assigned to our project who was a hotshot, arrogant MBA. He was bragging up and down how great he was, when in reality he just graduated from college and didn't know squat about business in the real world. He was "low man" on the project totem pole, but acted like he was running the show. His "halitosis of the personality" made him completely unlikeable.

One day, after lunch, I went into the client's mens room to take a leak, and I recognized Newguy's shoes in the stall next to the urinal (I forgot to mention he was quite the snappy dresser and flaunted that, too). I went back to the project room and a couple minutes later, he got back to the project room too. I shut the door, and said, "sit down, we need to talk." I went on to say that obviously nobody had told him the rule yet, that we are not allowed to go #2 on client premises. (Keep in mind, the guy is brand new to the firm.) The rest of the team joined in, commenting that pooping at the client is not our firm's professional image, that the client is paying high hourly billing rates for our time and how would they feel knowing we were spending it pooping, yada yada yada. Our team, collectively and spontaneosly, came up with about ten good, credible reasons why we are NOT to take dumps at client sites, and that to do so would be a real CLM ("career limiting move"). Newguy apologized, noted how all those reasons made good sense, and committed to never do it again on this project or any other in the future. Seeing how we stayed on site over lunch and were working 12 to 14 hour days, the guy quit "cold turkey" and had to totally change his bodily schedule to accomodate our "rule".

To my knowledge nobody ever set him straight during the two or three years he lasted with the firm.

Dave

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I havent done anything really extravagant, but I've heard about when one of my friends jacked up someones car and put cinderblocks under it, then removed the jacks, about an hour befor prom.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
When I was the General Manager of a small boatyard/ chandlery, I worked with agreat bunch of guys and we were always bustin each others huevos. I had various paper work and work orders I had to sign off on. My hand writing is illegible, even to me and my initials would be hard to find and looked like someone slipped with a pen. A gal came in one day selling self inking stamps and I got the great idea of getting a small circular stamp in red ink that was a circle with "OK Don" inside. The stamp was small but easy to see on any paper work. For some reason the yard foreman just got a real kick out of this stamp! One morning, I came in and the toilet seat was covered with OK Don circles. The crew thought this was great and after this, the strangest things would end up stamped OK Don. The foreman knew I was just waiting for my "turn".

The yard foreman and his wife were both good friends of mine and I heard them talking one day that they were going to rent a hot tub the coming friday night and then go to a movie. I pulled the wife aside and had a little chat with her. As I was told afterwards, she disrobed with her back to her husband at the hot tub and there, on her bottom, was an OK Don stamp.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I was a kid, they used to have those little stick cigarette bombs that you shoved down the end of a cigarette. I tried it on my mother, thinking how hilarious it would be. the product worked as advertised and after a couple of puffs, the bomb went off, sounding like a small firecracker and blowing the cigarette to shreds. I didn't think it was so funny later on when my father gave me a good spanking. This however is not the meanest thing I did, unfortunately.

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
That's a good one Don!

Can we post other pranks too (not the meanest) ????

I had a buddy at work who liked to play jokes on people. We traded back and forth. After he reset my desktop background to a picture of my desktop, it was my turn to get him.

I picked up a cheap smoke alarm from K-mart. I ran a battery down (using alightbulb) till it was below 7 volts. I taped the smoke alarm under the top of his desk and put in the battery.

He noticed the beep almost immediately, but it took most of an hour for him to locate the source. He kept checking his PC for noises. It's almost impossible to locate a shrill beep that sounds for 1 second every 60 seconds.

Daniel

unclearty

Enlightened
When I was younger, my friend's next door neighbor was a particularly nasty older gentleman. We were told to not be around one Saturday night because he was having a company party at his pool..behind the big wooden fence...and he didn't want any trouble from us "hooligans". I went and got a block of dry ice from the ice cream store down the street and about a dozen boxes of green instant Jello. Dumped everything into a plastic bag and just twisted the end of the bag shut. We snuck over to his fence behind the bushes and when he had gone inside to welcome his guests, we tossed it over and into the pool. It took about 10 minutes before the bag untwisted itself and the water to hit the dry ice.... this bubbling green goo came popping out of his pool. No one went in the pool that night.
My worst stunt was on a upstairs noisy neighbor in college. We heard they were throwing a party one night. We snuck up the back stairs and just wandered into the party. I went straight into the bathroom and locked myself in for about 15 minutes. Using a wet paper towel, I lifted the seat and slightly wet the edge of the porcelin rim. I stretched a piece of clear plastic stretch wrap over the entire bowl, smoothed out the edges, and lowered the seat. By the time I opened the door, there were about 10 guys in line dancing.."holding it". The first guy went in, unzipped...and unloaded all over his shoes. Nasty, I know.

Eugene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Worked for a small tech company, I was the admin of a bunch of programmers. One guy liked to play the jokes on everyone, started out just walking up to my pc and hitting the power button so I set it to suspend instead of shutdown. I would remotely connect to his machine and stop his dns client or other services. Did this for a few days and then I asked him if he was having any system problems when he came in in the morning, he said he didn't because he rebooted every day. So I figured I'd have to out smart him, instead of just stopping various services on his PC I set them to disabled so they wouldn't start when he rebooted. I got up the next morning and signed on the IM and all these bad words started scrolling across the screen from him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
He had three PC's on his desk with a 4 port KVM switchbox. I took the monitor connection from pc1 and plugged it into port 2, the connection for pc2 into port 3 and the connection for pc3 into port 1 so he would hit the switch and try to move the mouse/type on the keyboard and nothing would happen.
Had a SQL Dba named chuck who was probably 250lbs, the programmer would always walk up behind chuck and push the button on his chair to make it sink, even got chucks feet stuck under once, so then came my best plan ever. Cheap RC car from rat shack stuck in the big plastic box under the chair with a string wrapped around the wheel going to the internal part of the chair lever. Waited until close to 10:00 when chuck would show up for work and switched the car on. Waited until the programmer was standing behind him then hit the button on the remote and chucks chair sunk and chucks arm swung for the programmer as usual who wasn't prepared this time since he didn't sink the chair and got a good whack below the belt. Me and the other admin who sat beside me both almost fell out of our chairs laughing.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm not much into pulling pranks or practical jokes, so mine will probably pale in comparison with some of the others here:

The meanest practical joke I've probably done is clogging up one of those porcelain wall-mounted urinators with wads of bungwipe. You know some poor boob had to dig that crap out after the urinator was full of pee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

notamchris

Newly Enlightened
Some practical jokes that I have played:

- Freezing keys in jello.
- Taking laundry out of the washer and placing outside in very cold weather so that it would freeze.
- Taking about 8 alarm clocks and setting them to an opera radio station. They were set to go off at the same time and were hid around the bedroom of my cousin.
- Placing an electronic piece that sounded like a phone ringing under a matress. It was just quiet enough that you couldn't tell where the sound was coming from.
- Placing parmesan cheese inside a coffee filter which was placed inside an air exchanger. That stunk after a few days...
- Disconnecting the wires from all electrical outlets in a bedroom. This was a good one because the bedroom light still worked, but none of the outlets.
- Filling up a beer bottle with water and a fake beer tablet which made it look like beer, but taste horrible.

greenLED

Flashaholic
I put scotch tape on the paws of my friend's kitten and let it loose in her carpeted office! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif highly recommended /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Two years later, I still laugh about it.

turbodog

Flashaholic
Worked for general motors one summer. Took a coworker's lunch box, filled it with water, used some liquid nitrogen to freeze it pretty much solid, and placed it back on the shelf. You should have seen their face at lunchtime. All the food was encased in ice.

Took another person's lunchbox (they kept it with them), opened it, took the food out, nailed it to the workbench with some BIG nails, put the food back in, and waited for lunch. He walked by, grabbed the handle, and ripped the handle right off the top of the box.