Mod 'N' light pics

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Have you guys got the Aegis Mini over there Ven?

My brother says it's awesome. He uses a Falcon tank on his.

He also uses a pod by JustFog called the MiniFit and says it's a real cloud maker. He's one of those room full of vape with each drag from his device type vapers. His only gripe with that one is he can't remember which pocket it's in so he has to find it from time to time.

The beauty of being OCD is I know where mine is because the OCD requires it go in the same pocket every time.

ven

Flashaholic
Yes, had a look at that but its built in battery. I dont do those as i tend to vape a lot, forever swapping out cells. The 100w 26650 gets 2 or 3 swaps a day. I take a fresh 26650 cell to work, its about 1/2 done in when i get home. Swap out then and put on charge around 3.6v ish. Then another swap usually before bed ready for the next day to start over. Weekend i do another swap as i vape more .

The 2200mah battery would be done within a couple of hours, so would be vaping plugged in most of the time. Not something i want to do so i always get mods i can swap out the cell/s.

ven

Flashaholic
I understand that. A lot of folks tend to avoid built in battery devices due to the eventual day it doesn't charge anymore.

There is that as well, but tbh i change my mods or get bored quick! So although i still have older ones like the SMOK xcube II , its very rare i am using a mod much past 6m or so. Maybe it keeps my interest a little fresh as well, or i am a little vapaholic to haha. So i would have thought the battery would last an easy 12m, maybe 2yrs with heavy use. Lighter use, 3+ yrs, probably break from a drop before the battery gets tired.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_20190430_191123.jpg

Pods n lights n knives pic.

ven

Flashaholic
Very cool mr fixer, i have been pondering one myself to try out. Instead i got the new smok X tank to try out. Still using the geekvape aegis 26650 as i love the form/feel factor.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
While in my new favorite vape shop the proprietor was toking at 80 watts on a miniature Voopoo Drag. It was about the size of the Play in the picture above.

He was wearing a lanyard with his mini-mod attached.

He turned me onto a juice I'd never heard of called Burst. The SherBurst is a mix of several tart fruits in a sherbert type mild sweetness with a hint of toffee on exhale. Each drag is an assortment of flavors with a surprise after taste each time. Orange lingers this time, strawberry next time or vanilla ice cream...or lime..or toffee...sometimes a mild black tea taste lingers.

My new long turn favorite? Eh, I dunno. But it's a tastey treat I'm really liking today.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
They come with a neck lanyard and ring to hold it. That's how my brother keeps from losing his. But being a flashaholic I decided to try the pocket clip. So far so good (but I ordered a backup just in case).

PartyPete

Enlightened
My pocket carry for late night dog walks this week: Nitecore TUP & Uwell Caliburn.

Just got the Caliburn last week and I'm impressed. For a pod system it's pretty darn good. Nice flavor and vapor and the pods seemingly last forever.
034811d5e57a70665f42786c81c936df.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Very discrete Pete, light weight EDC , i like it.

Trio family of geekvape
GeekVape solo 18650 with hell vape & mike vapes rebirth , GeekVape aegis 26650 with zeus X and GeekVape aegis 2x18650 with hell vape dead rabbit. All RTA
Who's boss..........
hRHA90Kl.jpg