NEW-Dereelight DBS aspherical lens!

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would prefer higher power LED instead of this lens. Some spill light is necessary. I want to see DBS LED power increase to 350 Lumen instead of existing 250 lumen.

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
That would be the MC-E version, it has more than 350 lumen.

is there a module drop in for this MC-E ? I might have miss it when I browsed the web site. :confused:

HKJ

Flashaholic
is there a module drop in for this MC-E ? I might have miss it when I browsed the web site. :confused:

You can get a "3SM CREE MC-E-M pill for DBS", look at my picture above and you can see a MC-E pill in one of the DBS lights.
It is run at a rather low current (2.1 A), making it one of the weaker MC-E lights, but then it is also one of the smaller MC-E lights, if you run it on two IMR 16340 batteries.

moviles

Enlightened
The MC-E beam is way down on the throw... I'm measuring around 12,500 lux @ one meter. With the R2, I'm getting about 65,000-70,000 lux @ one meter. The MC-E beam is interesting, but not particularly useful in my opinion. The Tiablo A9 w/aspherical lens measures about 55,000 lux on my meter. At 5 meters, the Dereelight is measuring a bit higher than the A9, but in side-by-side use outdoors, they're practically identical.

with ez1000 or ez900?

diameter of Dereelight lens vs a9 collimator?