Rangefinder reccomendations

Raybo

Enlightened
I'm looking for a laser rangefinder in the $250 neighborhood for my lights, i'm also an avid golfer if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance,

Ray

fishx65

Enlightened
I've been using a Bushnell Scout for the last six years for hunting and golfing with no problems at all. I hunt and golf a lot!!!!!! Nice and small. What ever you get, make sure it has auto scan.

mtbkndad

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use a Bushnell Yardage Pro Compact 800. I am very pleased with it. I have tested it with distances I have taped up to nearly 500 yards. It is very accurate.
I like it because it's range on reflective and non-reflective objects is very close.
I also got a demo unit from here and saved a good amount.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/200880.html

Take Care,
mtbkndad :wave:

Dutch

Enlightened
I had a Nikon Buckmaster Laser 600. Got rid of it. It wasn't consistent. The display also was hard to read in low light.

Saved up a few more pennies and went with the Leica. WOW! What a piece of work! I love it. Had it for a couple of years + now. Bright display. High quality housing and glass. Scans.

As mentioned above. Some do not scan. You have to re-establish a connection with your target rather than hold the button down and just follow it.

Dutch