reflector for 3854 high rop

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotBrightNuf

Newly Enlightened
What type of reflector is good for this type of bulb? Smooth or medium orange peal? How long does this bulb last being overdriven to 7.2v? I plan on using 6 accupower 11500mAh d cell batteries to power this bulb.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Not that any previous comments have made any difference to you, since you continue to see CPF as your personal text pager, but again use the search feature. These questions have all been answered at least 20 times for this bulb. :rolleyes: I've now tuned you out.

Patriot

Flashaholic
The different reflectors will give similar results no matter what bulb of this general size is used. You've also already asked this basic question in another thread that a read a few days ago.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/231457

Do you plan on opening a new thread for every part and piece of every one of your flashlights? If so, I'd appreciated if you didn't. For each light that you've asked about there already exists many threads full of info.

:sigh:

DM51

Flashaholic
NotBrightNuf... I already had to go through a bunch of your threads the other day and merge them. IIRC, there were ~10 threads I merged into 3. I told you then that you need to consolidate your posts, and not start a new thread each time you had a question - you should use the same thread for all questions where the subject is related.

There's nothing wrong with asking questions, but it is nuisance for other members if there has obviously been no prior effort by a member to use the search facility here to find a related thread containing the answer. Please learn how to use the search function.

I'm closing this thread, and with some reluctance I am warning you that if you continue to start new threads in this scattergun fashion, they will be closed too. If that persists, in disregard of this warning, your posting privileges may be restricted.

Status
Not open for further replies.