SINGLE CELL ROUNDUP:P2D,C2H,120P,C9,NEX,NDI,JET II,T10C,E1L,E1B,L1 **LIGHTS ADDED**

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: SINGLE CELL ROUNDUP:p2D,C2H,120P,C9,NEX,NDI,JET II,T10C,E1L,E1B,L1 **OUTDR SHOTS

C2H is a killer! I take it these shots were done with a RCR cell in the C2H?

AW RCR123 (Black Label) in all the lights except the NDI (of course), the SF's, and the P2D.:thumbsup:

yes the C2H is killer!!!:thumbsup: there's only one thing i would wish for on it; a UI with variable brightness adjustment. thats it, it's awesome, but i will get into all the lights when i post the descriptions/findings/IMO's!!! and, thanks FlashCrazy for a killer light. it makes me wish i hadn't sold my R2 version. you will have to let me know when the R2's are back in stock!!!

oh yeah, and by the way Sgt. LED thats the C2H with the OP reflector installed!!!:D

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: SINGLE CELL ROUNDUP:p2D,C2H,120P,C9,NEX,NDI,JET II,T10C,E1L,E1B,L1 **OUTDR SHOTS

oh yeah, and by the way Sgt. LED thats the C2H with the OP reflector installed!!!:D

:faint: WOW! I need one of these in R2 with a smooth reflector...........

[Darth Vader voice] Impressive [/Darth Varder voice]

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am.. HUNGRY....
light Hungry...

is that a E1L with a new KX1 dual stage? I got a single stage and am trying to swap it.. somehow.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

That should be an easy swap!

The single stagers are more efficient and a better deal IMO.
Too bad I don't have a 2 stage KX1 to trade you.............

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Sun, THANKS for all of your hard work! These roundups you've been doing are awesome... I love the real world beamshots! :twothumbs

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

:faint: WOW! I need one of these in R2 with a smooth reflector...........

[Darth Vader voice] Impressive [/Darth Varder voice]

You'd be happy with the Q5. I've tested quite a few of these, and the the R2 versions have only been around 100-400 lux more than the Q5's. (Anywhere from a 2 to 10 percent difference). Plus the Q5 will save you $6. :grin2:

The Sun

Enlightened

I am.. HUNGRY....
light Hungry...

is that a E1L with a new KX1 dual stage? I got a single stage and am trying to swap it.. somehow.
yes it's the new dual stage KX1.

The Sun, THANKS for all of your hard work! These roundups you've been doing are awesome... I love the real world beamshots! :twothumbs
no problem, and me too:D

You'd be happy with the Q5. I've tested quite a few of these, and the the R2 versions have only been around 100-400 lux more than the Q5's. (Anywhere from a 2 to 10 percent difference). Plus the Q5 will save you $6. :grin2:
+1 also i have found that the Q5 stays a lot cooler than the R2 version that i had. within a few seconds the R2 was heating up noticeabley, it takes considerabley longer for the Q5 version to start to feel warm to the touch (warm, not hot).:thumbsup::thumbsup:

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's too bad you don't have a LF3XT to compare to the rest of these. I think it might blow the rest of these lights away in terms of beam quality and smoothness, although not in terms of brightness and throw. Only the 120p will come close in terms of beam smoothess, but it isn't a Q5.

The Sun

Enlightened

It's too bad you don't have a LF3XT to compare to the rest of these. I think it might blow the rest of these lights away in terms of beam quality and smoothness, although not in terms of brightness and throw. Only the 120p will come close in terms of beam smoothess, but it isn't a Q5.

i've been planning on getting a LF5XT and 3XT, there's just always something that sneaks in front of them in the "light line.":D

the smoothest beam from a CREE in the roundup definitely goes to the T10C it doesn't get much better than that in terms of beam quality with any emitter, IMO. it's like a cool, output heavy version of the NT 120 (that will eventually make it into the roundup:ohgeez::whistle: ). also, the NDI does a nice job of smoothing things out, along with the C2H (much nicer beam with the OP reflector installed).

gottawearshades

Enlightened

Very helpful thread. Great, clear comparisons.

Thanks!

The Sun

Enlightened

**********DESCRIPTIONS UP, MORE TO COME**********

edc3

Enlightened

EAGLETAC T10C

EagleTac should have named this light after me; "The Sun." I know, I'm a dork, but so are you...flashaholic. hehehehe.

:crackup:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

what? even more information?
:poof: information explosion.
I like this thread.

The Sun

Enlightened

what? even more information?
:poof: information explosion.
I like this thread.

IN-FOR-MA-TION OVER-LOAD...:poof:DOES NOT COMPUTE

thanks man, i try.

i know i didn't describe the lights that well...no questions....anyone....anyone.....anyone....beuller...beuller...

zx7dave

Enlightened

Got a T10C on order now...nice work...

Sharpy_swe

Enlightened

Another sweet review with excellent pictures :twothumbs

:thanks:

1996alnl

Enlightened

TheSun you outdid yourself with these excellent reviews.
I'm really impressed with the E1B at 140ft.Comparing it to the Jetbeam which is rated over 200 lumens the E1B actually seems to light up more of the tree than the Jetbeam.
Excellent photos!

The Sun

Enlightened

Got a T10C on order now...nice work...

i think you will be happy with the T10C. it's awesome IMO...it's like having "The Sun" in you pocket...ouch...nevermind!!:D

Another sweet review with excellent pictures :twothumbs

:thanks:

thanks i appreciate the support:thumbsup:

TheSun you outdid yourself with these excellent reviews.
I'm really impressed with the E1B at 140ft.Comparing it to the Jetbeam which is rated over 200 lumens the E1B actually seems to light up more of the tree than the Jetbeam.
Excellent photos!

thanks!!!:D

at distance the E1B definitely lights up a bigger swath of tree!!! the Jet II Pro was designed with throw in mind, but up close it has considerably more spill than the E1B, and it's I.B.S. low mode is a nice feature to have. but, the E1B is no slouch when it comes to low output close operations either; switch it to low mode and you can easily use the small amount of spill that the E1B produces as kind of an ultra-low setting. it's just not as "high tech." as the Jetbeam.:D

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast

How embarrasing for Fenix. 4 different colors, totally ghetto.

No wonder they only make annodize black anymore. Easier than getting the finish right.

P2D5.jpg

streetmaster

Enlightened

How embarrasing for Fenix. 4 different colors, totally ghetto.

No wonder they only make annodize black anymore. Easier than getting the finish right.

P2D5.jpg

Hahaha! Sad thing that is. :crackup: Not even close...

Latest posts