SINGLE CELL ROUNDUP:P2D,C2H,120P,C9,NEX,NDI,JET II,T10C,E1L,E1B,L1 **LIGHTS ADDED**

TumbleWeed

Newly Enlightened
Re: SINGLE CELL ROUNDUP:p2D,C2H,120P,C9,NEX,NDI,JET II,T10C,E1L,E1B,L1 **OUTDR SHOTS

**********i'll be adding an AmiLite T5, a LF3 XT, and a few others withing the next day or two!!!********** stay tuned!!:D:D

LF3XT:thumbsup:

:popcorn:

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: SINGLE CELL ROUNDUP:p2D,C2H,120P,C9,NEX,NDI,JET II,T10C,E1L,E1B,L1 **OUTDR SHOTS

the LF3XT is sitting at the PO for me right now. i will have it Monday (tomorrow). so it will be up post haste. :D stay tuned!!! i may have a couple more to add as well!!!

The Sun

Enlightened

got the LF3XT today........and just ordered another one!!!!:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:whistle: sorry i'm trying to have a non-bias opinion of the lights but it's AWESOME. it's my favorite single cell light out there!!! i finally found something to beat out my trusty 120P. i love this thing!!! it may not be the perfect light for some, but this one is my "arc of the covenant"...for now :D

beam shots, and pic's to come shortly!!!

primox1

Newly Enlightened

:popcorn: Keep up the good work The Sun. And thanks!! Im looking forward to your detailed impressions on the LF3XT.

1996alnl

Enlightened

got the LF3XT today........and just ordered another one!!!!:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:whistle: sorry i'm trying to have a non-bias opinion of the lights but it's AWESOME. it's my favorite single cell light out there!!! i finally found something to beat out my trusty 120P. i love this thing!!! it may not be the perfect light for some, but this one is my "arc of the covenant"...for now :D

Oh yeah!

Can't wait!

The Sun

Enlightened

**********MORE INDOOR BEAMSHOTS UP!!! CR2 AEON R2, TI NAUTILUS R2, TI BITZ, LF3XT********** INDIVIDUAL LIGHT PICS TO COME SOON, AS WELL AS OUTDOOR SHOTS**********STAY TUNED!!!:twothumbs

madi05

Enlightened
i know but i figured with that light u would have more pics of it outdoors in reall life situations, lmao

madi05

The Sun

Enlightened
i know but i figured with that light u would have more pics of it outdoors in reall life situations, lmao

madi05

OHHH, I will just you wait. read the discription i just posted of it!!! :crackup:

The Sun

Enlightened
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!! i will be doing the outdoor shots of the new lights added, hopefully they will be up by morning!!!:twothumbs

The Sun

Enlightened
couldn't do it last night it rained!!! i will try again tonight!!! stay tuned...:thumbsup:

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, we can't wait for your review. But anyone who has this light isn't surprised by your first impression. We all love this light, even with its sharp edges. I mean, who is perfect and doesn't have a few rough edges? My wife still loves me.

OH, I am just curious. Why do you need 2 lights? Perhaps you don't, but just wish to double your pleasure?

Last edited:

TumbleWeed

Newly Enlightened

Well, we can't wait for your review.

+1
I'm close to :paypal: beam shots or not. Next stop, programming learning curve. :green::huh::D Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the weather update, TheSun. :thumbsup:

madi05

Enlightened
well all i can say is i got my clip from glockboy an it is installed and now i can sleep with my lf3xt all the time ,, just clip it to me bottoms and snooze , and then if a burglar comes in my room i can blind him while i run, lmao:D

madi05

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
now those are some very nice additions to your collection!

I just upgraded my LF5XT to a LF3XT, and I agree with you. The thing has the best build quality of any of my flashlights (tied with LF5XT :)), and the UI really isn't hard to use at all. And the value is unbelievable.

I was surprised at how well the Aeon compared. I've wanted it for a while, but I keep being turned away by the price.

Are you planning to post beamshots of the new lights (and your 120P)?