SINGLE CELL ROUNDUP:P2D,C2H,120P,C9,NEX,NDI,JET II,T10C,E1L,E1B,L1 **LIGHTS ADDED**

The Sun

Enlightened
yes beamshots will go up i promise!!!!:D

i've been kinda neglecting the threads for a week or two, i've just been super busy so bear with me. i have a few more single cell lights coming in for the single cell roundup, as well as couple more 2x cell lights for the two cell thread i will be posting by the end of the week....hopefully :D

hang in there!!!!

The Sun

Enlightened
well all i can say is i got my clip from glockboy an it is installed and now i can sleep with my lf3xt all the time ,, just clip it to me bottoms and snooze , and then if a burglar comes in my room i can blind him while i run, lmao:D

madi05

can you post a picture of the LF3XT w/ the clip so we can see what it looks like :D if not just send the pics to me and i'll post them.

Moka

Enlightened
Question for you;
Whats your experience been with the Jetbeam-II, I've been looking at it for a while, but have been disheartened by the fact apparrently it runs quite hot on max for extended periods and the dicharge rate on it is approx 3C and may damage rechargables...

Do you have any experience with this???

Cheer:twothumbs

The Sun

Enlightened
Question for you;
Whats your experience been with the Jetbeam-II, I've been looking at it for a while, but have been disheartened by the fact apparrently it runs quite hot on max for extended periods and the dicharge rate on it is approx 3C and may damage rechargables...

Do you have any experience with this???

Cheer:twothumbs

i can say that the runtime is not ideal. like i said, it's more of a WOW light to show the friends. the issues i have with the light are the thin aluminium walls, it's light weight, but also light duty. the bezel, body, or tail will not, REPEAT will not withstand a waist level fall onto a hard surface without a considerable sized dent :thumbsdow. you may change your favor in that area by getting a SS bezel, but that only covers one end damage wise. about all i do with the Jet II Pro is compare it's brightness to other lights, it is very, very bright. but also very hot when run for not so extended periods of time on the highest setting (2-5min.).

Last edited:

jake25

Enlightened
Hey the Sun nice review

Is there a very big difference between the NDI Defender and the EagleTac P10C?

I have a Dexlight, Cree P4, 14500 light and it looks almost like my EagleTac P10C.

The dexlight rated at 150 lumens, the eagletac at 220. I know the difference isn't that great to they eye but they look similiar

nice review, again.

h2oflyer

Enlightened
Thanks for the great review The Sun :

Love my NDI Silver on e2 lithium. I believe the NDI will be a classic for a long time.

The LF3XT is the best programmable toy with a flashlight attached that I have seen. Need a light with a bit more "oomph".Going to have to get a C2H as a work carry.

Walter

The Sun

Enlightened
once again, thank you for the reviews, and updates.:twothumbs

no problem, i'd like to get some more lights up here some day :D but i just keep gettin' busy...stupid job!!!:D

Hey the Sun nice review

Is there a very big difference between the NDI Defender and the EagleTac P10C?

I have a Dexlight, Cree P4, 14500 light and it looks almost like my EagleTac P10C.

The dexlight rated at 150 lumens, the eagletac at 220. I know the difference isn't that great to they eye but they look similiar

nice review, again.

i can't really comment on the P10C because i don't own one, only the T10C, and T10C2. the best way to tell the difference in output between your lights is to go into an interior room of your house, close the door so it's completely dark, point one light at the ceiling turn it on and take a look around, then turn it off turn, and turn the other on and do the same. the ceiling bounce test usually tells the tale rather well. let me know what you find out!!!

Thanks for the great review The Sun :

Love my NDI Silver on e2 lithium. I believe the NDI will be a classic for a long time.

The LF3XT is the best programmable toy with a flashlight attached that I have seen. Need a light with a bit more "oomph".Going to have to get a C2H as a work carry.

Walter

i run mine on a protected AW RCR and it give's the NDI a little more output.

if you think the NDI is a great toy then you should get the LF3XT!!!:D it also has a bit more output. maybe one of these days i will get some outdoor beamshots up for it. :D

Thanks for your effort, The Sun!

no problem!!

Great comparison review... :wave:

thanks!!!

anymore suggestions???

adnj

Enlightened
I'm still waiting to see the Ra Clicky tossed into the mix.

The Sun

Enlightened
I'm still waiting to see the Ra Clicky tossed into the mix.

well i've got one i just haven't had time to post it yet :thumbsup:. i also want to add a Twisty, a CREE Aleph 19, and a McLuxIII-PD just to broaden the horizon. as soon as i get some time they will be up!!!:twothumbs

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
oh my, information implosion!

Because all this weighty information is gravitating toward 1 point.

STi

Newly Enlightened
Great thread...I have both of the throwers C2H AND JET 2 PRO and enjoy the power these 2 put out!