"ULed" a new high lumen monster

Wendee

Enlightened
Please tell me What is problem?
<snip>

What can I say you personally. I am a liar. You will never get your flashlights and give me your money and get out. I think that now you are happy.

Thanks to all who support our project

Andreii,

After everything I found out yesterday and today about this whole ULed train wreck, you having the nerve to come back here and ask "what is the problem" has proven what I feel about your "ULed" project is in fact, correct.

Go back and read all of the posts again. You obviously missed things that were mentioned about ULed being connected to Repulsor. There are more things that have not been posted because I was hoping this ULed thread would simply fade away. I do have the info right here (including screen shots) but I don't want to start a war on CPF.

Personally, I think your "project" should be investigated by some type of authority. If I were a "backer", I would have been on the phone already (after what I found today).

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look . You poured into the world a little sh*t about our lantern and the future company . Why did you do it ?.You want to tell people that it is a deceit. Do you think that people are stupid and do not understand anything ? I don't understand.
I regret that you have a bad experience with the Ukrainian business. But when you say that we are all liars.... That's funny. What can I say you personally. I am a liar. You will never get your flashlights and give me your money and get out. I think that now you are happy.

Thanks to all who support our project

Andreii,

Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now! Cause when the going gets tough.. The tough get goin'.

But seriously... in the absence of information, misinformation will occur. If you want the blanks filled in a certain way, you have to fill them in.

The group asked for a new video showing the light up close and in use, like you'd see on any YouTube review of a light. Since you had a working prototype, that shouldn't have been a problem. Your company is also new and unknown. You might not need this community of enthusiasts as you met your funding goal. But if you want it, providing more specifics and a video is all it takes. Your decision.

Ladd

Enlightened
Andreii,

Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now! Cause when the going gets tough.. The tough get goin'.

But seriously... in the absence of information, misinformation will occur. If you want the blanks filled in a certain way, you have to fill them in.

The group asked for a new video showing the light up close and in use, like you'd see on any YouTube review of a light. Since you had a working prototype, that shouldn't have been a problem. Your company is also new and unknown. You might not need this community of enthusiasts as you met your funding goal. But if you want it, providing more specifics and a video is all it takes. Your decision.

Who?

geal

Newly Enlightened
Get lost Andreii or "Andrii" as it is spelled on Kickstarter page. I guess i should say get lost whatever your name is because it most certainly is not either of those. I agree you have some nerve showing back up here again. Time to move along.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Andreii,

After everything I found out yesterday and today about this whole ULed train wreck, you having the nerve to come back here and ask "what is the problem" has proven what I feel about your "ULed" project is in fact, correct.

Go back and read all of the posts again. You obviously missed things that were mentioned about ULed being connected to Repulsor. There are more things that have not been posted because I was hoping this ULed thread would simply fade away. I do have the info right here (including screen shots) but I don't want to start a war on CPF.

Personally, I think your "project" should be investigated by some type of authority. If I were a "backer", I would have been on the phone already (after what I found today).

He missed nothing. LOL! Anyone tell Kick starter yet? It hit both sites and you all can read the comments etc.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/repulsor-your-ultra-powerful-wearable-flashlight--2#/comments

Funding suspended in April for kickstarter. "[FONT=&quot]Funding for this project was suspended by Kickstarter [/FONT]on April 14[FONT=&quot]."[/FONT]

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1484247498/repulsor-your-ultra-powerful-wearable-flashlight

We had a thread on the flashlight. LOL!

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?417600-quot-Repulsor-quot-Flashlight

Last edited:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think there's a serious language barrier problem here, first and foremost. I honestly can't understand at this point what half the people are saying. Would anyone care to clean up and just summarize what has happened (as I understand it, there's a similarly marketed flashlight going under the name Repulsor that ran with people's money and that's tied to this one)? Sorry, if I seem misguided. It's just hard for me to understand what's going on at this point. When the thread first started, there was already major scrutiny over this guy. But now what's happening?

Woods Walker

I think there's a serious language barrier problem here, first and foremost. I honestly can't understand at this point what half the people are saying. Would anyone care to clean up and just summarize what has happened (as I understand it, there's a similarly marketed flashlight going under the name Repulsor that ran with people's money and that's tied to this one)? Sorry, if I seem misguided. It's just hard for me to understand what's going on at this point. When the thread first started, there was already major scrutiny over this guy. But now what's happening?

His English sounds fine to me.

It's simple. They guy is a scam IMHO. Did it before and will do it again. I think it is a testament to this community that the information was exposed. Also I respect the good nature of those who supported this scammer here. It actually pains me that the OP probably has the greatest contempt for those who supported him both financially and with the written word. I like this place too much to just sit by and see that.

Last edited:

Saltwaterservr

Newly Enlightened
Andreii,

I used to work for one of the most valuable sports franchises in the world. What you did there we got tips on every once in awhile and there's zero doubt in my head that this guy is a full blown scam artist. It worked the first time. He'll be back again no doubt.

Great job on shining the light on this roach.

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
His English sounds fine to me.

It's simple. They guy is a scam IMHO. Did it before and will do it again. I think it is a testament to this community that the information was exposed. Also I respect the good nature of those who supported this scammer here. It actually pains that the OP probably has the greatest contempt for those who supported him both financially and with the written word. I like this place too much to just sit by and see that.

Thanks for the explanation... I also felt that this guy was being hazed somewhat in the beginning. But, how exactly does this scam work? I thought that if the Kickstarter project wasn't completely funded or something to that extent occurs, then everyone gets their money back? Or is it that the product itself is inferior?

Woods Walker

Thanks for the explanation... I also felt that this guy was being hazed somewhat in the beginning. But, how exactly does this scam work? I thought that if the Kickstarter project wasn't completely funded or something to that extent occurs, then everyone gets their money back? Or is it that the product itself is inferior?

I think lots of people got burned on both Kickstarter and INDIEGOGO. OP got the money but never delivered. IMHO judging from the way the OP talks it was intentional. Just read some of the comments he posted to keep the fish on the hook. I guess these people realized too late.

Ardneh Kurn4 days ago
we are screwed … no feedback from them!

kumaravel b5 days ago
Creator if u are not proceeding with project plz refund we only 11 backers.. Thank u

Odd that he would go over to INDIEGOGO as well (greedy?) but not strange that there was a flexible goal aka he gets the money even if the goal isn't meet but no expert. Not sure how many got burned on Kickstarter as he raised over 100,000 in pledges (anyone knows how that works) but the backers on INDIEGOGO got burned for sure. I believe the questions from a technical perspective on CPF were due to the overwhelming technical knowledge of this community. That and actual field experience using this gear class. Also one too many Facebook crazy flashlight advertisement. LOL!

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aaah this thread delivered! Glad I stuck with it. Andrei's profane meltdown was the biggest payoff ofc, but also have to stay tuned to see what bykfixer posts now too.

:laughing:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Aaah this thread delivered! Glad I stuck with it. Andrei's profane meltdown was the biggest payoff ofc, but also have to stay tuned to see what bykfixer posts now too.

:laughing:

Tried and convicted through speculation.
Think you got me?
Nah, I've been calling rude behavior what it is and still do.

Only reason I came back to this travesty was I heard my screen name was used.

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a shame. Looked like a real interesting and technically feasible product. Shame it is being peddled by a con artist.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tried and convicted through speculation.
Think you got me?
Nah, I've been calling rude behavior what it is and still do.

Only reason I came back to this travesty was I heard my screen name was used.

Ah I guess I never noticed you taking on quite this role before. I always thought of you taking the humorous angle, and never getting this serious... but spend enough time on the CPf's, it can really change a man.

Re: this thread's light, I do hope it turns out for the best, especially if anyone here backed it with something more than emotional forum support. Maybe it won't end up another repulsor, but I think all the questions asked, requests made, coincidences pointed out etc. are all more than fair game, not rude or personal attacks or convictions of guilt or anything. The creator has/had a chance to address these points, or even just politely ignore them might have been better, but he chose the more hilarious spectacular meltdown option instead.

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
Yeah, nothing has been proven one way or another for me, and I have read every single post in this thread, but all things considered I'm highly skeptical of this ever coming to fruition. As it stands, I'd rather give my money to a good cause or a homeless person than gamble on this project.

Latest posts