Vote for the new LF2XT Titanium Design

Which are/is your favorite version(s)?

• Total voters

Powdersummit

Newly Enlightened
It looks like a beautiful light. I'm a machinist by trade and that knurl looks great. We have a few products that we have to knurl and I hate the knurl that has sharp points. All you need is something that you won't loose your grip with. I might make the front knurl a little wider on #1 so you could hold it more like a pen. Another option is a high quality rubber coating on part of the frame but one that the seams aren't noticeable (I hate seams).

Carl

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like 2, 5, and 6. Any chance of a BB finish? Is the clip pictured in the desgns 6/4 as well?

I'd like one or two of these as well.

Edit: On the number 5 design, can we get the tailcap knurled as well to complete the whole light?

I think Ku is coming out with new sturdier clips.

As for full knurling up to the tailcap, that crossed my mind too. But I'm not sure if it's technically feasible.... :thinking:

knurl3.jpg

RGB_LED

Enlightened
My choice will go to #1...but I really like the original :)

Ti_LF2XT.jpg
:eek:oo::cool: Frenchyled, that's a great pic! :twothumbs Is that from the 1st or 2nd run? I was thinking this is from the 2nd run... my post office just sent me the note earlier this evening to let me know my LF2XT has arrived :grin2: but I couldn't it make it there on time as I was working OT... :mecry::sick: I'm so itching to check out this little puppy!

Last edited:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek:oo::cool: Frenchyled, that's a great pic! :twothumbs Is that from the 1st or 2nd run? I was thinking this is from the 2nd run... my post office just sent me the note earlier this evening to let me know my LF2XT has arrived :grin2: but I couldn't it make it there on time as I was working OT... :mecry::sick: I'm so itching to check out this little puppy!

That's the 2nd run.

This is the 1st run. :)
img0044apy.jpg

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got one from the second run and it's my favorite! The knurling is really great precision work, feels smooth and has grip.

I let the ring on mine and gave it a lanyard. I just don't like clips, never use them, and this light looks best with the ring. :thumbsup:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to purchase a LF2XTi but I think these new designs are worth the wait... give me a ballpark figure? :duck:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those who have not voted yet, you're now allowed to vote for #5 only.

Ok, I kid..... :D

Come on, #5!