whats ya faverite drink?

flashlight_widow

Enlightened
Personally I don't care for "real" Dr. Pepper. Too sweet and lacking in carbonation.

Now, I'll go with Phaserburn on the mojito choice anyday!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
capnal said:
Have any of you Dr. Pepper fans had a "real" Dr. Pepper?
About an hour and a half south of me is the town of Dublin, Texas. The have an original Dr. Pepper bottling facility there and they still make it according to the "old" recipe which include pure cane sugar. They bottle it and sell it there. There is even a small museum and you can tour the facility and buy it by the case. They sell it in a bunch of stores up in Fort Worth and goes for usually right around a dollar a bottle.

It is good stuff. Really different.

[/ QUOTE ]the lady next door would love it there.she is 90 and she loves old dr pepper .till know and i saw ya post i didnt know there realy was a diference but she always told me there was she cant find it here,but when i helped her screen in her porch she gave me one i aint sure if it was new or old. i think it must be a tate ya have to get used to

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o ps ya all need to try verners my dad told me about it i think its very old.its hard to find and expensive like 1.79 for 2 litter botle.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
d'mo said:
Iced tea.... Ahhhh......

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too! Doctor put me on a diet because of my kidney stones for about six months where I could not drink it and I thought I would go crazy. I usually try to drink water most of the time and have found that prefer it now to most anything else besides iced tea.

double_r76

Newly Enlightened
I'm with flashfan on this one... <font color="blue"> WATER</font>, can't live without it. It's pretty much the only thing I drink except for the rare glass of 1% milk for protien on the days I don't eat yogurt for breakfast. I'll also have a light beer socially, but that's rare also.

verbie

Enlightened
i thought this thread was about alcoholic drinks too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif well, i like plain H2O. when it's really hot, icy cold H2O /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif after meals, really hot tea, preferably green tea(i like pouchong the best) or oolong tea. but any nice tea would be fine. and for mornings, a nice cup of iced, cream and sugar coffee. when i'm not feeling fat, i'd replace cream and sugar w/ condense milk. yuuuum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ksbman: lordy, you really drink that much milk? how tall are you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
if i buy a gallona milk i drink a galon in a day .there is a gorcery store here sometimes they get milk thats close to experation date . if it expires thats day i drink the whole gallon that day. man id drink a gallona day if i could afoord it yummy

raggie33

*the raggedier*
opps i forgot to say when they get the milk that expires in 1 day its only like 99 cents per gallon

verbie

Enlightened
drink a gallon of any kind of liquid a day?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i think ya are suposed to drink at least 1 gallon a water a day.

ksbman

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
verbie said:
ksbman: lordy, you really drink that much milk? how tall are you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite 6' 6", 47 years old and still growing.

In the last 10 years I've grown an inch taller, shoe size increased one size, and shoulder size is now making me start to buy XXXL-Tall shirts. I can still fit in my XXL-T coats.

flashlight_widow

Enlightened
Have any of you fellow tea drinkers tried lapsang souchong? I's a black tea with a really smoky flavor - very interesting!

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
My favorite drink.... Let me set this up by saying the water here is horrible, but I have a reverse osmosis machine to make drinking water.
In the morning, freshly ground columbian coffee made with R.O.water. Nothin better
Verbie
When I'm outside working I can easily drink over two gallons of water a day. Of course it's reverse osmosis water from the fridge with R.O. ice cubes. Again, nothin better.
Joe Talmadge is right, fizz water is very refreshing and quenches thirst when nothing else will.
When I'm feeling a litte slow and thirsty, nothing like an ice cold Coca-Cola with RO ice in it. it has just a touch of caffine and some sugar along with its water.
In the evening when it's time to wind down and visit my friends on CPF a cold Miller Genuine Draft fills the bill.
Bottom line: There's no one favorite drink! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
P.S. for dinner tonight, I drank a whole quart of chocolate Rice Dream. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/caution.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Flashlight Widow
You know Captain Picard likes Earl Grey tea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Edit. I forgot to mention Vernors has got to be the BEST GINGER ALE ever made. I particularly like the wierd fumes-up-nose feeling when I tip up a glass to drink it.