Single AA LED Light List

AusKipper

Enlightened
I have seen a few collections of single AAA lights around the place. Am yet to see a big collection of single AA lights though. If anyone wants them, and is rich, here is what they need to buy ;) :

Manufacturer - Model - Lumins (low to high)

Akoray Q5-WC

Arc AA

Eagletac P10A 130 / 37

Fenix L1D 98 / 16
Fenix L1T 120 / 107 / 53 / 12
Fenix LD10 120 / 94 / 47 / 9

Gerber CMG Infinity

Gerber Infinity Ultra

Hugsby P21 130

Icon Rogue 1

Inova X1

ITP C7 120

JetBeam C-LE 80 / 40 / 20
JetBeam E3 100 / 15
JetBeam E3P 120 / 20
JetBeam JET-I Pro

LiteFlux LF5 XT

Lumapower ConnXion X2
100 / 25 / 4

MTE 100
MTE C2-1
MTE SSC-P4 42180-U

Nitecore D10
130 / R / 3
Nitecore EZ AA 130 / 10
Nitecore Defender Infinity 130 / R / 3

Olight I-15 135 / 80 / 40 / 20 / 8
Olight T15 120 / 85 / 38 / 15 / 6

Peak Pacific

Photon Proton
Photon Proton Pro

Quark AA 90 / 80 / 70 / 18 / 3.5
Quark AA Tactical 90 / 80 / 17 / 3.5

Regalight EDC

Romisen RC-A3
Romisen RC-G2

Saik Rc-A2

Streamlight Task Light
8 / 2

Tiablo TL-1

Ultrafire C3
Ultrafire C3 Stainless Steel

Zebralight H50 66 / 13 / 2.6
Zebralight H501 96 / 18 / 3.3

Good/Excellent 1xAA threads:
1xAA Round-Up Review - Part IV

I'm sure I have missed a few please feel free to chime in.

Looking around those JetBeam E-Series lights where really making me drool...

Sorry about the formatting. Copying from Excel to the Forum is not viewer friendly ;)

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
JetBeam JET-I Pro v3.0 240 / 2

The Jet I has three modes that are fully programmable, similar to station memories on a car radio. It will output 240 lumens max on a Li-Ion, 145 on any other battery. That's the rub with providing output numbers with AA lights, because of the huge voltage difference between Li-Ion vs standard, you get two very different max output figures.

AusKipper

Enlightened
Selfbuilt has this 1AA round up. I've been looking over this for a while now.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/224932
He's still adding to it but if you send him one he doesnt have, I'm sure he could add it.

Oh.. I searched all over for a thread like that and couldn't find one!!

Oh well, I guess we can allow this thread to fade into nothingness...

I have listed a couple he doesn't have. He isnt just listing them either, he owns them all!!

Someday when i'm rich and famous I will outdo him in the AA area :p...

AusKipper

Enlightened
The Jet I has three modes that are fully programmable, similar to station memories on a car radio. It will output 240 lumens max on a Li-Ion, 145 on any other battery. That's the rub with providing output numbers with AA lights, because of the huge voltage difference between Li-Ion vs standard, you get two very different max output figures.

Yeah, I was just knocking up a quick reference list for prospective AA buyers.. Wasnt "overly" concerned with accuracy due to the amount certain manufacturers (cough.. Ultrafire.. Cough Just about any cheap DX light) puff up the numbers a bit.

Selfbuilt's review has beamshots etc, so is a far better reference anyway.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the updated list A.K. Just out of curiosity- are you aware which if any of these 1xAA's are made in the U.S.A.?

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Missed out Nitecore Defender Infinity, ITP C7, Tiablo TL-1, Lumapower Conexion X2, Icon Rogue 1. ;)

Last edited:

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
A.K. you could edit your O.P. to add Zeruel's & others' as they let us know. I actually think a succinct list like this is usefull, one line each with the barest of basics all on one screen. Then from there we can track down reviews, beamshots etc. of the ones that interest (B.T.W. so far Peak is U.S.A. made).

AusKipper

Enlightened
A.K. you could edit your O.P. to add Zeruel's & others' as they let us know. I actually think a succinct list like this is usefull, one line each with the barest of basics all on one screen. Then from there we can track down reviews, beamshots etc. of the ones that interest (B.T.W. so far Peak is U.S.A. made).

Actually, I have a new better idea.

I'll update the list, remove all the lumins readings. Instead i'll replace that with a link to the most relevent CPF thread on it.

My spreadsheet is at work, and short of getting called out I wont be back there till Monday. I'll update it then.

Rexlion

Enlightened
Romisen RC-G2, the brightest version appears to be from Shiningbeam but I don't know the lumens.

ypsifly

Enlightened
The Life Gear 1xAA is an affordable ($20) yet well made option. A "thrower" that claims 70L IIRC and seems to come close to that. I haven't done any run time tests but it seems to be decent from several hours of real use. Reverse click and single mode, but a very good candidate for glove box, tool box, tackle box...etc.

Check your local Target.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

I'll update the list, remove all the lumins readings. Instead i'll replace that with a link to the most relevent CPF thread on it.
I really like the link idea, but please don't remove the lumens ratings!

You could also add the;
Lumapower Connexion
Fenix L1D
Jetbeam Jet-I Mk IBS
Jetbeam Jet-I Pro IBS

These last three lights, although just iterations of lights already listed, are different enough to have fans of their own.

Sorry I don't have output levels for them.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

My spreadsheet is at work, and short of getting called out I wont be back there till Monday. I'll update it then.

I think having lumens in is a good idea, even better to include runtimes. A spreadsheet compiling all key features of the lights so that a quick comparison is possible instead of reading through all threads, which can be done after have that quick comparison here. Just my 2¢. :)

AusKipper

Enlightened
I think having lumens in is a good idea, even better to include runtimes.

but please don't remove the lumens ratings!

I'm sorry, but it has to be done, due to the inability to find some ratings etc, and the fact some ratings are on alkalines, some are on rechargables, and some are on high voltage lithiums. Maybe when I get LOTS of time, i'll go through, find out what they are all supposed to be on rechargables, and put the lumin ratings back... I havnt deleted them from the spreadsheet, just removed them from the post.

As for these two:
JetBeam JET-I Pro MK-R
JetBeam JET-I Pro MK-X

I was unable to find them on the JetBeam website, so I am just leaving the "Jet-I Pro" up there as kind of a generic thing.

I am also unable to find any link to the "Life + Gear 1xAA" on the life gear website, so, untill they manufacturer puts it on on its website, or there are some pics of it on CPF, i'll leave it off for now.

As for the links, if anyone thinks the link for a particular light I have put up is rubbish, and knows of a better one, post it and i'll review both and change the link over.