Any single AAA lights with strobe?

travelinman

Enlightened
I had my sights set on the ITP A3 EOS as a single AAA light at a reasonable price. Now I find out it doesn't come with a strobe function. :mecry:

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced single AAA light with a strobe or do I have to spring over $80 (cdn incl. shipping) for an lf2xt? :faint:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had my sights set on the ITP A3 EOS as a single AAA light at a reasonable price. Now I find out it doesn't come with a strobe function. :mecry:

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced single AAA light with a strobe or do I have to spring over $80 (cdn incl. shipping) for an lf2xt? :faint:

I had just purchased a LF2XT, and if you buy it from kuku247 or LED COOL in the CPFMP, it is $62 shipped worldwide... $80 maybe directly from Liteflux themselves w/ a saphire lens... but yet through the dealers mentioned above... that would only be $70 shipped... why don't you take that extra $18 you were originally thinking of, and buy yourself a nice dinner... or a Fenix E01 from 47's for $15 shipped, and give the kids the additional $3 lol

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
As stated above, the L0D is a fine choice for compact strobe. Also the least expensive at under $50. It just depends on if you prefer a AAA clicky (LF2XT) or twisty (L0D).

Illum

Flashaholic
As stated above, the L0D is a fine choice for compact strobe. Also the least expensive at under $50. It just depends on if you prefer a AAA clicky (LF2XT) or twisty (L0D).

I don't think the L0D is still available is it? Last I heard it was replaced by the LD01

travelinman

Enlightened
Tnx for all the advice, I'll look into the Fenix right away! I've been mainly an Olight/ITP kind of guy. :twothumbs

That $80 (actually $79.20) was $62 + $12 shipping, plus 10% US$ adjustment from Cdn$.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think the L0D is still available is it? Last I heard it was replaced by the LD01
47's was selling the L0D for quite a long time... up until about 2 months ago. I guess eBay and Amazon is the only other way to go to get one.
Tnx for all the advice, I'll look into the Fenix right away! I've been mainly an Olight/ITP kind of guy. :twothumbs

That $80 (actually $79.20) was $62 + $12 shipping, plus 10% US$ adjustment from Cdn$.

The Cdn adjustment explains the additional amount. Thanks for explaining that.