Arc-AAA/AA Delays..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am sorry to report more delays on the Arc-AAA/AA product. Talk about having troubles! Lets see, there is that flashlight company sueing us because they claim our AAA is a copy of their Solitaire, there was the dealer that dumped a bunch of AAA's on the market and nearly drove us out of business, then the chip in the AAA/AA went bad and cost us months of business and now the machine shop that make the AAA/AA housings is engaged in unmentionable acts against us. Yeah!

Makes me wonder...

Unfortunately, this will add another month or two delay to our production schedule. We will continue to fill orders as we get parts. If I can move things along faster, I will.

As always, thanks for your support.

Peter

KingSmono

Enlightened
Peter, someone once told me that if you're the best at what you do, then you'll be successful! As simple as that... I feel that you're the best at what you do, and there is no doubt in my mind that Arc will overcome all of the adversity thrown in its face. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your company.

-Allen

rodmeister

Enlightened
Maybe you should have gone into the dry cleaning business instead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But we're glad you have the strength to stay the course, making some of the best flashlights in the world.

BobG

Newly Enlightened
That which does not destroy us makes us stronger. And as Teddy Roosevelt observed: "The true victory is not in never falling, but in rising again after a fall." (or something reasonably close to that - you get the idea). There will always be a market for the best and that is exactly what your products are. Hang in. Wish you all the best.

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
All this adversity sure does make life 'interesting' I bet. Who ever thought making flashlights would be such a challenging 'personal growth' experience!

nirad

Enlightened
Hang in there Peter, I am still "patiently" looking forward to my first ARC!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Talk about SNAFU when you think things are taken care off and the next show-stopper just comes up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Peter - good luck wheathering this storm too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Klaus

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'd think that "big" companies would have something better to waste money on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
What exactly is the machine shop issue Peter? It can't be that difficult to cut some tubes from aluminum, anodize it, put some threads on it, etc? I know that I've over-simplifying it, but I think you understand what I'm getting at.

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm assuming from the tone of things....the lawsuit isn't settled yet. Maybe the "other" company isn't satisfied with the changes. But i'm only guessing.

That's a shame if the lawsuit is still ongoing. Anyway. I hope the Arc AAA/AA will be released soon. Keep fighting the good fight Peter. Let us know what we can do. Emails, letters....etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.