When does one go Switchaholic ?

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lots n Lots has been said about being a Flashaholic ... but... Real thing is not just Flashing.... its Switching.. isnt it ? So, When does one go Switchaholic ???

1) When he/she thinks every thing (in power conversion) can be done using switching circuits ?
2) Eat, Drink, Sleep Switching Circuits, IC's, Transistors, Inductors, Capacators, Resistors, Load's ... !!!

Would U guys like to add more ?

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
A person.. when starts to think on switching circuit .. in every power conversion... could well be said as a Switchaholic.. Especially when one thinks of power conversion using Inductors & Capacators too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ViReN

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
Main problem(or fun?) with switching to a switchaholic is the complexity of the switching supply, but if one can master and tame that beast., one can only imagine whats posible next!

With this boost converter I shall rule the world!!! muuhhahaha!!! *caugh* or at lest blind a few people.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
and I wanted to say "Ask Darell" ... but of course I was late /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bk