anybody tried the 7x50 binoculars from countycomm?

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: anybody tried the 7x50 binoculars from countyc

I've got them (If they're the ones I'm thinking of). I got them to give to my mom, she's been using her father's binoculars for the longest time and they're more-or-less antique by now, so I figured she could use new binoculars that she wouldn't be as afraid to use. I played with them before they got wrapped, and they're pretty nice IMO, well worth what CC wants for them at full price, much less the CPF price. .

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

I don't have a pair, and was intrigued by the low price, and then intrigued by the CPF free with purchase pair, but a friend who has them says they are heavy and don't work well.
daloosh

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have the CC 7X50. They are good for the price.

Luff

Enlightened

I'm very pleased with mine. Very sharp optics & decent coatings. The Nikons at home gather a little more light, but cost 10 times more and the difference in visual quality isn't all that much. They are full size, rubberized and might be a bit heavy for some people, but they aren't sport compacts and suit me fine. They certainly make the pool scenery two buildings over and 10 floors below easier to appreciate. I think they are a great deal for the money.