GONCZ M2/M3

TOB9595

Enlightened
I kinda like deep knurling. It sure won't slip outta hand in certain situations. I have many (probably too many /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) lights that are slippery in the situations that I use them. Just the other day I was cursing a pelican mity 2aa that kept slipping around. I was wearing rubber gloves in a wet environment. Kinda specialized /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Tom

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bit the bullet, and just ordered a GM-3 from his website...We'll see what happens...

--dan

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: GONCZ M2/M3 kEEPS PROMISE

Dano, Dale, Alexander, Bart and Bernard

You have packages coming from Goncz
small.jpg

Whistler

Enlightened

Can't believe what I see... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jeff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, the I had never imagined that the pelican can be so tight and bright, even brighter than all those 3.

Ups, this is the GOncz thread. I might as well give some opinion. I think there is nothing to be proud of in goncz's light. the other lights with same/better quality have the similar or better brightness and certainly have a much better customer service. Even the cheaper LX has better beam and customer service.

just my .02 cent

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast

Faked you out (empty boxes) JUST KIDDING !!! Check you emails for exact contents. M2/M3 extenders next week, as well as the M7 comet (you know who you are).

Dizney

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Jeff!!! <font color="#666666"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif