OH MAN IT'S HOT!!

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hot days are bad enough... but hot nights are worse.I remember being in Florida(Sarasota) and it'd be 85 degrees at 11:00 PM with 65% humidity.Couldn't hardly sleep.Absolutely miserable.(this was 10+ years ago,so I may be remembering some details wrong..)

morelightnow

Enlightened
We had record high temps here in kansas this summer also. I heard the meteorologist mention 15 days of 100+ degrees which sets the record. A normal summer only has a couple of days like that but not this one.

m3flies

Banned
Enjoyed a short respite from the heat from :devil:. But the mid 90's are back up here in MA. Apparently, :devil: isn't ready to release his fiery grip on the region, along with too many other parts of the Country. Personally, I really look forward to waking up and having to throw on a sweatshirt, or preferably, a vest. More pockets=more lights to carry.

Burgess

Flashaholic
It was so hot today . . . .

I saw a Dog chasing a Cat, and they were both WALKING !

:)
_

kingofwylietx

Enlightened
It's so hot in Texas that the cows are producing spoiled milk.

Heck, tonight I took a couple of steaks out back to toss on the grill. They got medium-well before I could get across the patio and were completely burned by the time I turned around and ran inside.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Hopefully this heat wave will be summer's last gasp here in the North East. Once we get past Thursday it looks like 70s or low 80s for at least the next ten days. Let's hope it stays that way for the rest of September. I'm tired of sweating when doing the least bit of physical activity outside. I actually look forward to going for a ride where my hands are cold.

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
86 today, should be back to reasonable temps(60's and low 70's) through the weekend. Hopefully this is the last heatwave of the summer. Bring on the snow, I can dress to handle that.

Patriot

Flashaholic
LuxLuthor
This is what God invented air conditioning for. Thanks, God.

+3

The humidity is down some but it's been hovering in the 108-110F range lately. Did an early evening mountain hike yesterday and drank 3 liters of water in one hour and had to turn back early. I hike, bike or run 2-3 times per week but 100+F workouts take their toll sometimes.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
+3

The humidity is down some but it's been hovering in the 108-110F range lately. Did an early evening mountain hike yesterday and drank 3 liters of water in one hour and had to turn back early. I hike, bike or run 2-3 times per week but 100+F workouts take their toll sometimes.

we have had a kid die in school here on the track team when he was out running in 103 degree weather, but the humidity here was nuts making it feel about 111 or so heat index.

nbp

Flashaholic
Near record heat here today. 83 degrees in Milwaukee in the second week of April is quite unusual. As a penalty we will be getting severe storms tonight. D'oh! Got plenty of lights ready though. :thumbsup:

nbp

Flashaholic
Upper 80s and 90s all week with high humidity - I hate this weather. :sick2:

Latest posts