The Walking Dead ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS*** - You've Been Warned!

Melson

Newly Enlightened
Re: The Walking Dead

BTW, I hate filler. Those who saw the last episode know what I mean. Come one . . . all of that did NOT require an entire episode to get through. It just didn't.

Oh GOD yes. I texted my friend "why did we watch this entire episode of her running only to get caught in the end?"

Terrible episode. I get the symbolism of a classic horror movie and the Governor is truly the monster but come on. We already know he is a horrible person. You wasted my time TWD.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

This one was definitely much better than the last though.

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast

better than the last one, but still... way too much filler.
wasn't sure how it would play out in the end. I was semi-surprised. He did help the camp out though. We'll see how it'll play out soon.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is it about zombie blood? Every zombie that is shot or bludgeoned spews a large amount of really dark blood-like fluid. However, some or most of them have missing limbs or other flesh.

It is my opinion that such a break in the circulatory system would cause all of this fluid to drain out, leaving a really dry zombie and no exciting splatter.

Greta

Flashaholic

Oy... here we go again with applying "real-life" stuff to a fictional story... :shakehead

I should know by now to stay away from this thread and let you all pick it apart by applying "logic" and all that.

It's for entertainment purposes... and is science fiction. That's all.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is it about zombie blood? Every zombie that is shot or bludgeoned spews a large amount of really dark blood-like fluid. However, some or most of them have missing limbs or other flesh.

It is my opinion that such a break in the circulatory system would cause all of this fluid to drain out, leaving a really dry zombie and no exciting splatter.

Heh, let's not go there. Intimate analysis of fictional details never turns out well for anyone...can't you just enjoy the gratuitous gore?

Edit: Looks like Greta beat me to it by a minute. I'll second that!

Last edited:

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I thought about it for a while and I decided that the zombies' hearts must have stopped and all that blood must just get stuck there until more damage is inflicted.

Greta

Flashaholic

I thought about it for a while and I decided that the zombies' hearts must have stopped and all that blood must just get stuck there until more damage is inflicted.

Um... seriously? You actually thought about it... for awhile?!? Dude... you need a hobby!! ;)

If you really wanna get all technical and stuff... why not discuss how you hear the gunshot followed by the sound of the shell casing hitting the floor... and she was using a revolver... :ironic: No - on second thought, let's not go there either... :rolleyes:

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Anyone else catch the "safety" reference as Rick hands over his revolver?

Normally, I'd be bothered just a bit by such a reference on a revolver. But for those of us who were watching since Season One, it actually makes sense and is a personal reference to something else regarding that particular character. Sort of how Carol's daughter was given the stuffed animal by the little girl from the Mexican family who decided not to head to the CDC. Later, the animal was found in Season Two as Rick and the others went looking for her.

selfbuilt

Flashaholic

Anyone else catch the "safety" reference as Rick hands over his revolver?
I did, and thought it was a particularly nice touch for that scene, given how they first met.

For those wondering, dial up episode 2 of the first season. You'll also discover why Merle referred to Rick as "Officer Friendly" so often this season. :whistle:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now, did Andrea take her own life or did she kill Mishawn , to stop the Governor's killing spree?
She wanted to stop the killing.
Just asking.
She knows she would die, but taking her own life doesn't stop the killing, unless she turns & takes a life.

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast

I found some of these pretty funny :D

35mfeol.gif

2uxteeu.jpg

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic

Now, did Andrea take her own life or did she kill Mishawn , to stop the Governor's killing spree?
She wanted to stop the killing.
Just asking.
She knows she would die, but taking her own life doesn't stop the killing, unless she turns & takes a life.

If you watch "Talking Dead"... you know the answer to this.