EDC, EWC, SDC & WDC defined.

magic79

Enlightened
tron3 said:
I'm abandoning this thread. You guys are such cry babies over simple little acronyms.

I think if you'd paid attention to people's comments early on, you would have perceived the drift that the general opinion was that EDC was sufficient. There was no lack of expressed opinion...about 2:1 in favor of status quo.

There is nothing personal here, just most people don't want to make this forum more confusing. Sometimes ideas we think are very good aren't viewed the same way by others. That's just life...no 'crybabies' here...get on with flashlights and fun.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does this mean ISIOCPFAHTBIDUIBCGROIBIAAFNCL abreviation is not a CPF staple? Sorry xochi... Nothing personal, Tron3... there are enough abbreviations, acronyms and bin codes floating around this forum EDC, CPF, Lux1, LuxIII, LuxV, BB500, BB400, MMMag, R2H, WX1S (some in my signature) Then start throwing in SF, HDS and a few model numbers L1P, M6, U2 among others and things get confusing.

It is Sunday and my EDC is on my keychain and all is well on CPF.

tron3

Banned
greenLED said:
and I love *you*, xochi :laughing:
(no worries, I love you too, tron) :grouphug:
:nana:

You guys are weirding me out with all this man love. <slowly backs out of room>
:sweat:

By the way, a true flashaholic salutes with his lights. Let's get them!:xyxgun:

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
After reading through pages of this and the other linked (and now fortunately closed) thread it finally became clear to me ... you are actually serious about this? :eek:oo: :sick2: :huh:

Oh boy ... :crackup: ... this has so little benefit and will actually only cause problems ... I admit I am at a loss of words :green:
Guess I'll just throw in my support for the army of opposing members and leave it at that.

Oh wait ... one more thing:

tron3 said:
My definitions are clear, concise and meaningful. Since they are already in use by many members, they are here to stay and you can't stop it.

I just wanted to repeat this phrase so that you can look at it a few weeks or months from now and learn something about life, humans, pride and the validity of predictions.

Do you really think those ridiculous creations of yours will survive the hardship of time flying by only because you say so ... to stimulate your ego while at the same time being a nuisance to others?

A lot of people have thought they had power over language ... and they were wrong. So will you.

bernhard

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kiessling said:
After reading through pages of this and the other linked (and now fortunately closed) thread it finally became clear to me ... you are actually serious about this?
ooo.gif
sick2.gif
huh.gif

The "where have you been with your lights?" thread is even funnier.
Tron, you're my boy!
crackup.gif