• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired High current 3AA>1D - 18AA>6D battery adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Newly Enlightened
got mine today and now i've got myself a torch-saber.

i was trying to screw my maglite tail cap on and i slipped and the battery holder jumped out and hit the floor scattering the batteries everywhere and i noticed the battery holder is still intact and holding strong.

thank you for a great item.

mdocod

Flashaholic
JetSkiMark

Order shipped! 2x18650 M6 prototype for testing is included :)

Thank You!

---------------------------------------

sLightlyObsesssed

Order shipped!

Thank You!

--------------------------

Big thanks to everyone who is coming back with the positive feedback. I really appreciate it. Helps keep the sales thread up and visible with legitimate bumps, and keeps me excited about continuing to build these.

Eric

waTom

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

regarding the parallel adapters, would, for example, a 12aa>4d parallel adapter have 4aa in series and the three channels parallel or all of them parallel?

mdocod

Flashaholic
Hello waTom, sorry the labeling of just "parallel" is misleading... It is in fact, a parallel and series combination. The cells are in series end to end, and in parallel side to side, so a 12AA parallel adapter is a direct replacement for 4D size cells. I always urge the use of the D size NIMH instead of a parallel adapter as the D cells will have more capacity and be less hassle to charge and keep balanced. The parallel adapter is really most practical for situations where you have a large investment in AA cells and wish to use them in place of D cells in a mag body.

mdocod

Flashaholic
Re: Cheap, High current 3AA, 6AA, 9AA, 12AA, 15AA, 18AA to 1-6D battery adapters.

Westwind
Vextrek

Orders Shipped out this morning!

smopoim86

Will try to ship out your order tomorrow!
The eCheck will probably clear while I am out of town this next week, I'm just going to ship the adapter in good faith since I'm not going to be around to send it when it clears.

Thanks,
Eric

------------------------------------------------------

Attention:
I am leaving Wednesday May 14th and will be out of town for about 1 week. Below is a list of updated inventory availability, before placing any orders past this post, please look at orders following this post and calculate whether or not there will be any availability for your order, I'm running pretty low on 6AA adapters but won't have time to make more until I return. I will still accept orders while I am gone, please be aware that I will not be able to ship anything out until I return :) Sorry for any inconvenience. And thank you!

[edit in 5/22/08]: I'm BACK! will get orders packaged up and shipped out ASAP :) Thanks all!

Last edited:

m13a8

Newly Enlightened
Re: Cheap, High current 3AA, 6AA, 9AA, 12AA, 15AA, 18AA to 1-6D battery adapters.

:paypal:

$20.00 for 1x 6AA>2D adapter and shipping :)

Ottawa411

Newly Enlightened
I have been using my 18AA to 6D adapter with various mr16 bulbs with very pleasing results. I have also been using a 9AA to 3D parallel in an Electrolumens P7 and it seems to work fine as well. They are actually quite easy to pull apart for charging since I don't have a charger that will work with them assembled. Thanks again and I am sure that I will be back soon for some more.

smopoim86

Enlightened

Received it today, don't have the rest of my parts, so i cant really try it, but so far it looks and feels like it will be great. Shipping seemed really fast. Of coarse it might be because i've become accustomed to KD and DX taking 3 weeks, lol.

Vextrek

Newly Enlightened
Received the battery adapters in the mail. They work GREAT. Excellent build quality. Thanks!

shuter

Enlightened
Hi mdcod,

Please send me the following addapters:

6AA>2D: 4 Available, $18 each
9AA>3D: 12 Available, $20 each
12AA>4D: 8 Available, $25 each

Total $63.00

Paypal sent

Thanks

mdocod

Flashaholic
Hello all! I'm back from vacation!!

-----------------------------------------------------

m13a8: Never mind the PM, I think I got it all figured out :) Order shipped!

Photon
THUMP88
shuter

Orders Shipped!!

Hogokansatsukan
Order for 1 9AA adapter received by paypal but I have no matching response here in the sales thread. Order has been shipped though :)

Thanks Everyone!
Eric

m13a8

Newly Enlightened
Just received my 6AA>2D! The cells are in and ready, now I just need my reflector :). Very happy with the holder!

Swagg

Enlightened
man I need two 6aa to 2d adapters, do you have a list or is it first come first serve? If you have a list put me on it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.