Holy crap the Lummi Raw is small.

sappyg

Enlightened
really, the Raw is a pocket rocket, it's not just the size, it's the power/size ratio.

my RAW has the 20/200 warm emitter and it blows me away. it's absolutely stunning!
at 1st i thought i wanted the WEE (i stlli do), but chose the RAW b/c the little sucker has 2 very useful stages in a very small package. i don't know if it actually hits 200 L but it's close enough for me.
this is a must have light for a flashoholic.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had my Raw Ns for a year and a half.

It sits next to my monitor beside my GREEN Raw.

I've just ordered my second Wee............... IN SLIVER!!!!

Now I'd like to order another Raw, Ns!

What does this say??????????????:D

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are other lights that are even smaller:
DSC_1795a.JPG

And I have even more small lights in the mail, i.e. I will have to redo this photo in a few weeks, when they arrive.

What are these lights? What type of batteries do they use, I'm assuming CR2, right?
Also, can you customize the lumen output (ie: change it from 20/200) to lower levels, for extended runtime?

HKJ

Flashaholic
What are these lights? What type of batteries do they use, I'm assuming CR2, right?
Also, can you customize the lumen output (ie: change it from 20/200) to lower levels, for extended runtime?

Mostly they are CR2 batteries, Streamlight nano uses coin cells and Lummi uses small LiIon cells, the only lights with adjustable brightness is the Raw and the Aoen. But I believe that MJP also exist in a version with adjustable brigthness.

HKJ

Flashaholic
I have added another small light to my collection and the Raw looks rather big compared to it:

DSC_3399.jpg

But then the Raw is much more output.

deusexaethera

Banned
Great pic, really helps with perspective to the the LD01 look so gigantic! Too bad there's only one level with the Wee...
Ah, but do you complain about a single level on the Arc AAA? If not, then the Wee is a perfect (and brighter) replacement, provided you don't get stranded in the woods for a week. The Wee is actually small enough that I can fit it into the watch pocket on my jeans -- which is already occupied by a pocket watch, a 2GB USB drive, and a lucky silver dime. (come to think of it, it now has more things in it than do each of my larger pockets.)

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
raw AL, i think it has been available a while already..

i ordered mine few weeks ago. (batteries were sold out.. hope they have arrived by now and i get my AL next week)

and got confirmation from rob (of lummi) when i ordered it that the AL version is staying in production (as long as there is demand he said)

if he would of said "no they are the last ones available", i would of ordered second AL at the moment! hah