In hosoital

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
take colace with the hydro or oxy. plenty of fruits and veggies. prunes and prune juice. and metamucil. those pills will raise hell with your bowels

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i aite like 1 gallon of yougert its so yummy my fav flaver is strawbeerry banna

raggie33

*the raggedier*
next wednesday i see the bone dr i so hope they give me good news i have so much work to do around my home .id be happy just to use a fork easly

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a yogurt man myself. There's a lot of weird flavors out there nowadays though. I just stick with the strawberry/peach/banana/blueberry/cherry/key lime/vanilla ect. . :twothumbs

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I got used to plain (not vanilla) yogurt. I like flavored versions also but I got accustomed to the vinegary flavor of the plain stuff and it's not bad.

ven

Flashaholic
Only just seen this, sorry to hear raggie, speedy recovery my across the pond friend. Take care

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ven! so good to hear from you. Hope you and yours are well. Sympathies for the Queen and all of Great Britain who care about Her Majesty. Wondering what the man on the ground is thinking about, regarding the whole brexit thing. Umm, feel free to not respond..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty everyone i go to dr wednesday i sure hope im healing sadly i cant bath under left arm right hand just dont work good enough. im so afraid ill be smelly

BrightestBulb

Newly Enlightened
I broke and dislocated my shoulder so I feel your pain...sucks. Hope you get some good pain relief and start to feel better.

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope you heal up ok. I crashed while cycling a few years ago. Took a right turn on pavement and I believe I was hitting the front brake while over some debris / gravel and / or taking the turn too tight, or both, so I fell on my right side. I was clicked in to my pedals, but regardless, I fell on my right shoulder. Luckily there were no cars following me. There was a line of cars waiting to turn left so I had an audience lol. I got up, rode home (about 2 miles away). Bike was / is fine, jersey scraped up but still usable - shoulder was in pain - my wife had to lift off my jersey. Went to the emergency where they did x-rays and found a fracture. Prescribed pain meds and eventually physical therapy - which I went to maybe 3 or 4 times. I stopped and ended up doing them at home.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i truly cant deal if they say i need surgery tomorow my sholuder still hurts like hell and its impoasble to move it up

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Good luck at the doc tomorrow Raggie. Every day should be a little better than the last one.

true im able to get in and out of bed now for the first few weeks it was crazy crazy painful. im kind of afraid when the pain pills are gone but i dont want to become addicted

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
true im able to get in and out of bed now for the first few weeks it was crazy crazy painful. im kind of afraid when the pain pills are gone but i dont want to become addicted

Taper off the pain medication gradually. Take a little bit less each time. This will greatly reduce the likelihood of trouble when your course of medication is finished.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Taper off the pain medication gradually. Take a little bit less each time. This will greatly reduce the likelihood of trouble when your course of medication is finished.

cool ill try that i hate pills but hate pain more

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prescription pain meds make me itch, so I don't take them. I just take asprin- 5 to 20 a day depending on what I need to do that day and just keep food in my stomach. I don't recommend that to anyone else, but it is my stomach.

ven

Flashaholic
Ven! so good to hear from you. Hope you and yours are well. Sympathies for the Queen and all of Great Britain who care about Her Majesty. Wondering what the man on the ground is thinking about, regarding the whole brexit thing. Umm, feel free to not respond..

Hey there, OK thanks, hope you and yours are all well. Just plodding on at moment, couple of days off work, buying watches, repair on car, usual stuff:)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
woohoo i was just able to open a door with bad arm. hurt like hell but its a bleesing to have some use of arm