need a better grip ?

vic2367

Enlightened
just ordered the pachmyr rubber grips for handguns,,i bought the 9x5 roll...put it on my maglight 2AA ,,,great feel and grip...am putting it on my fenix L2d,,,great product,,,cheap $$ too

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've looked that stuff, but it still seemed a bit too slick for me, and it seemed to add just a tiny bit too much bulk. A D cell light is already pretty big, and a AA light is supposed to be small. It might be perfect for a C cell light though. I tried it on a shotgun, and didn't like the feel. I just don't care for the composition of their rubber I guess. Ok for CCW handgun though as it doesn't catch cloth too easily.

I wish Hogue would follow the example and release their softer, thinner, and "stickier" rubber in stick on sheets. I'd probably buy a case of that.

vic2367

Enlightened
true..it does add a little more bulk,,my lights now dont fit in there holsters,,if it were a bit thinner would be perfect,,

REparsed

Newly Enlightened
I've been looking for a way to add grip to my Mini-Mags and my Fenix L2P (especially the L2P). I've tried that liquid rubber dip stuff with no luck and the latest thing I've tried is cord wrapping the L2P with the a center strand from a chunk of para cord:

l2p_body.jpg

I'd love to find a monolithic rubber tube like those for D size lights. I don't trust adhesive to hold a sheet of rubber on the light.